Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae111 Help

AZA51

hey everyone ive recently bought myself an ae111, u guys call it an e11 facelift i believe, well i would just like to know wat suspension i would be able to fit in her coz atm its way to sloppy for my liking, im not wanting to go coilovers as my car back in aus has them and i cant really afford them im just looking for a good spring really.. any info would be awsome plz guys.. also can anyone tell me where or how to remove the stock stereo as its broken and stuck on some oldies channel, cant really complain though bought the car for a bargin..at the moment im living in old rayne in aberdeenshire so if anyone knows any local spots that would be great, for both suspension and stereo ..cheers guys

for the stereo if you look behind the centre air vent there are 2 clips remove them and the housing comes off.

as for suspension there are a few spring and damper kits about. koni do one but its about £500 but they are good

hey everyone ive recently bought myself an ae111, u guys call it an e11 facelift i believe,

Confused! :wacko:

Do you have an AE111 or an E11?

Two different cars there! :lol:

;)

hey everyone ive recently bought myself an ae111, u guys call it an e11 facelift i believe,

Confused! :wacko:

Do you have an AE111 or an E11?

Two different cars there! :lol:

;)

sorry i thought they were the same but it says ae111 on the vin plate

for the stereo if you look behind the centre air vent there are 2 clips remove them and the housing comes off.

as for suspension there are a few spring and damper kits about. koni do one but its about £500 but they are good

so im taking it i have to remove the whole centre console or can i get to the clips with out removing anything..

do you have a ZZE111 or an AE111 vin code? (the zz is the facelifted version) also you can get a simple suspension improvement from fensport, i did my suspension with fensport springs and KYB excel-g shocks

do you have a ZZE111 or an AE111 vin code? (the zz is the facelifted version) also you can get a simple suspension improvement from fensport, i did my suspension with fensport springs and KYB excel-g shocks

it must be the zze111 as its the face lift version

all the suspension component are the same between the face lifted and original, it's mainly the front and the engines which are different

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links