Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures Of My New Wheels!

smoftah

Hello everyone!

Well after fitting the TTE bumper, the T Sport wheels didn't look right.

So I have finally managed to get a set of Kei Racing alloys - Force 10 in Hyperblack (but is really a shiney gunmetal)

I picked them up from Aldershot last night and got my Pirelli P Zero Nero tyres put on this morning!

CIMG1194.jpg

CIMG1195.jpg

CIMG1196.jpg

I know the car needs lowering but I cant touch it because of insurance :( damn you Directline!

What do you all think?

wow absolutely fab!! really love them! ya must be so happy!! and i must say the colour of your car is the nicest colour ever...!

Looking better than ever :thumbsup:

Just get the bl""dy lowering done :ffs: :lol: Change Insurance company!!!

Are they 17's on 205/40's ?

I cant change insurance companys for 2 years!

I was a named driver under my dads name earned 2 years NCB as a named driver but now moved into my own name and Direct line say that I have to be with them for 2 years so get the 2 NCB, coming out with 4 NCB in the end.

They are 205 / 40 as I still had the tyres from the Kahn alloys I had but compressor's have 205 / 45 so I will upgrading to them when the time comes...and I have some money :lol:

Thanks Molly & superjim - I am well happy with how it looks, just needs to be lower :lol:

Looking good mate! :thumbsup:

How much were your alloys if you don't mind me asking?

A set like that would go quite nice on my CTS!

:thumbsup:

alloys cost me £200 to buy, with some crap tyres on but I got rid.

£40 to fit my Pirelli's on

£200?! :o

Looks like you got a bargain then!

alloys cost me £200 to buy, with some crap tyres on but I got rid.

£40 to fit my Pirelli's on

£200?! :o

Looks like you got a bargain then!

Give them back :lol:

31.jpg

:lol: you will never get them back! :lol:

Just been out for a drive and I have to say the wheels have dramatically changed the handling of the car!

It feels much better through corners and I can corner harder than I could with the T Sport wheels on, without the fear of rolling over :lol:

Gaz - Keep your eye on eBay for them, they are a very popular wheel. I have been looking over the last two weeks and there have always been sets that fit our Corolla's but most are 18" (which isn't a bad thing if you car is lowered!)

Thanks, that's this month's wages gone before i've had them! :(

:lol:

Smoftah! the wheels look mint!!!!!!!!!

Really really like them i wanted gun metal grey wheels but when ever i was searching for something like those they were so damn expensive!

You got a bargain there!.

Keep it up !

Cheers for all the comments! I keep looking at the reflection in shop windows :lol: Realy happy how it has turned out.

But I dont like my girlfriends reaction to them:

"They look a bit chavy!" !!!

I cant change insurance companys for 2 years!

I was a named driver under my dads name earned 2 years NCB as a named driver but now moved into my own name and Direct line say that I have to be with them for 2 years so get the 2 NCB, coming out with 4 NCB in the end.

They are 205 / 40 as I still had the tyres from the Kahn alloys I had but compressor's have 205 / 45 so I will upgrading to them when the time comes...and I have some money :lol:

Thanks Molly & superjim - I am well happy with how it looks, just needs to be lower :lol:

it's 215/45's on compressor's mate!!!

stop bein a big girl and lower it, you can't leave it like that, just don't tell the insurance!!!!! ha ha!!!!

Maybe you could start a new trend, go for the huge wheels to fit the arches, maybe 22"s? Giving a look like the pic :P :lol:

mini_cartoon_lg.jpg

Cheers for all the comments! I keep looking at the reflection in shop windows :lol: Realy happy how it has turned out.

But I dont like my girlfriends reaction to them:

"They look a bit chavy!" !!!

Do you still have the receipt then? ... Shouldn't be too hard to get a refund on your girlfriend :D :D

Getting back to the car though..... Everytime you take new pictures it keeps looking better and better. Very nice example.

Now all you need to do is replace the D-4D :lol2:

love your car mate, your front bumpers ace! can you get that bumper for the non facelift shape?

i think your wheels are nice but i reckon 18 or 19s will look more snug in them arches.

nice work mate!!

love your car mate, your front bumpers ace! can you get that bumper for the non facelift shape?

i think your wheels are nice but i reckon 18 or 19s will look more snug in them arches.

nice work mate!!

Technically it can be done but you need new lights and a few other things. Once everything has been bought and the bumper has been painted I would't be surprised if you were looking at £800.

nice work mate!!

Technically it can be done but you need new lights and a few other things. Once everything has been bought and the bumper has been painted I would't be surprised if you were looking at £800.

maybe i will stick with the 1 i got for now, does look sweet though! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links