Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures Of My New Wheels!

smoftah

Maybe you could start a new trend, go for the huge wheels to fit the arches, maybe 22"s? Giving a look like the pic :P :lol:

mini_cartoon_lg.jpg

:lol: Somehow I think not! :lol: But when looking out the pub window I had a brilliant idea, what if I lowered the arches instead of the car! Just a bit of blue metal to extent it down? Does this sound stupid? :lol:

Do you still have the receipt then? ... Shouldn't be too hard to get a refund on your girlfriend :D :D

Getting back to the car though..... Everytime you take new pictures it keeps looking better and better. Very nice example.

Now all you need to do is replace the D-4D :lol2:

Thanks :thumbsup: I do have the receipt but apparently you cant return clearance goods :lol2: (God I dread the day if she ever reads this :lol: )

p.s. How was NYC mate?

love your car mate, your front bumpers ace! can you get that bumper for the non facelift shape?

i think your wheels are nice but i reckon 18 or 19s will look more snug in them arches.

nice work mate!!

Thanks, exactly what minimarc said, its a lot of work on a prefacelift but can be done!

I was thinking of going for larger wheels but the cost of tyres is crazy! I will only every put premium tyres on my car because I beleieve that you should spend top money on the things that you really need (e.g. brakes & tyres) and these 17" tyres cost £308!!

it's 215/45's on compressor's mate!!!

stop bein a big girl and lower it, you can't leave it like that, just don't tell the insurance!!!!! ha ha!!!!

215/45 ... cheers for that :thumbsup:

Got to say the handling feels soooo much better its unbelievable that just wheels can do this!

I thought about it so much but because I have tried to get a quote for lowering, surely they will check that if I crash it, and its a lot of money to loose if they find out plus I tend to hit more expensive cars e.g. a brand new Merc in my Yaris :lol:

But when looking out the pub window I had a brilliant idea, what if I lowered the arches instead of the car! Just a bit of blue metal to extent it down? Does this sound stupid? :lol:

Yes it does. Can you not get Toyota to put TTE ones on there as they are manufactuer options and should carry a warranty and therefore shouldn't be considered a performance enhancing modification??

p.s. How was NYC mate?

I really enjoyed it. I spent most of my time working in the office (12 hour days) and the Financial meltdown of the world happening last week really didn't help as the guys I was there to work with invest all of the company's money so they spent most of their time trying to find somewhere relatively safe to put it all. But once I got out into the city it was really good. Did a few touristy things, went to a few bars with people. So overall it was really enjoyable :)

I was thinking of going for larger wheels but the cost of tyres is crazy! I will only every put premium tyres on my car because I beleieve that you should spend top money on the things that you really need (e.g. brakes & tyres) and these 17" tyres cost £308!!

I can't argue with that, when I replace the tyres on my 18s it will cost me £600 just for the rubber :( the jump from 17" to 18" is crazy!

p.s. How was NYC mate?

I really enjoyed it. I spent most of my time working in the office (12 hour days) and the Financial meltdown of the world happening last week really didn't help as the guys I was there to work with invest all of the company's money so they spent most of their time trying to find somewhere relatively safe to put it all. But once I got out into the city it was really good. Did a few touristy things, went to a few bars with people. So overall it was really enjoyable :)

Oh and how could I forget, I also picked this up on my travels :D

fidanza01.jpg

fidanza02.jpg

Need to buy a clutch and a master and slave cylinder too, then I'll get it all sorted. Will probably be ordering those tomorrow as it is pay day for me :yahoo:

new wheels look good. that front bumper any lower than the compressor bumper becasuse i've caught the bottom of mine a couple of times

Hi Mate, not sure about the compressor bumper as your car is lower than mine but this bumper is even lower than my old bumper! I have caught it a couple of times.

Here is a little pic of outside my window:

CIMG1200.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links