Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had A Bit Of Fun Last Night

Omasis`

Kangzy hammersmith not far if you can arrange any one else for meets leme know. I know arms maybe interested but hes never on the forums no more

I think he'd have known if it was a VXR, You can't really miss em! Lol...

Noticed that you have quite a few mods to your T-Sport. Do people do anything to increase the power on the Compressors? Mine is still under warranty just now so any changes i would make are still 12 months away. Just interested in knowing the sorts of things I might be able to do on the power side?

Any ideas most welcome.

hi mate, first if you haven't got induction kit get one, the sound is amazing, check out my video.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQIpOwzvh4

as for other mods, i'm waitin til warranty up to, want to get a front mount intercooler meant to add bout 35bhp

another good one is an apexi power FC controller, can control everthing on car an make adjustments.

there isn't a lot out there really to do to these

i'm still waitin to have a play with a type R too!!!!!!!! how long you had it for??

Only had the car for three weeks and i love it. I'd spent the last 5 years plodding aroun in a Landrover Freelander Diesel so the difference in acceleration and speed is amazing. I'd be looking to put the mods on after the warranty is up but nothing wrong in getting some ideas together now. I like the sound of the intercooler, extra 35bhp must make a big difference. One thing I have noticed is how difficult the wheels are to clean. Any tips?

seen as you only had it 3 weeks to make sure you got it running right, as these need to be run on high octane fuel (98+) such as Shell v-power, an dealers an that always put normal petrol in, which cuts the power down in these an needs ecu reset to restore to full power

- empty the tank as low as you can

- fill back up on high octane fuel

- turn ignition to Battery, wait for ecu light to stop flashing

- hold accelerator pedal down til ecu light starts flashing again (takes bout 40 seconds)

- ecu you reset to full power - start up an go have fun ha ha!!!!

as for the wheels, yes nightmere to clean

i always use Wonder Wheels, brilliant stuff, but instead of using the cup you get with it, i pour it in to a squirty bottle, it is actually easier to take them off an clean really, but even thats a pain as well, also the standard toyota brakes are really bad for giving off brake dust, plus there rubbish as well ha ha, i'm am going to upgrade to better disc an pads in time.

Ok thanks for the advice. I've run it on V-Power since I've had it but i wasn't aware of being able to reset the ecu. Wil give it go at next fill up. I've been looking at discs and pads, is it green stuff pads that people go for? Disc wise its probably some sort of grooved and or drilled disc. Stainless steel if you can get them.

I guess the wheel clean will just have to take as long as it takes. Don't fancy taking them off once a week.

Thanks again

I think he'd have known if it was a VXR, You can't really miss em! Lol...

Noticed that you have quite a few mods to your T-Sport. Do people do anything to increase the power on the Compressors? Mine is still under warranty just now so any changes i would make are still 12 months away. Just interested in knowing the sorts of things I might be able to do on the power side?

Any ideas most welcome.

hi mate, first if you haven't got induction kit get one, the sound is amazing, check out my video.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQIpOwzvh4

as for other mods, i'm waitin til warranty up to, want to get a front mount intercooler meant to add bout 35bhp

another good one is an apexi power FC controller, can control everthing on car an make adjustments.

there isn't a lot out there really to do to these

i'm still waitin to have a play with a type R too!!!!!!!! how long you had it for??

Only had the car for three weeks and i love it. I'd spent the last 5 years plodding aroun in a Landrover Freelander Diesel so the difference in acceleration and speed is amazing. I'd be looking to put the mods on after the warranty is up but nothing wrong in getting some ideas together now. I like the sound of the intercooler, extra 35bhp must make a big difference. One thing I have noticed is how difficult the wheels are to clean. Any tips?

seen as you only had it 3 weeks to make sure you got it running right, as these need to be run on high octane fuel (98+) such as Shell v-power, an dealers an that always put normal petrol in, which cuts the power down in these an needs ecu reset to restore to full power

- empty the tank as low as you can

- fill back up on high octane fuel

- turn ignition to Battery, wait for ecu light to stop flashing

- hold accelerator pedal down til ecu light starts flashing again (takes bout 40 seconds)

- ecu you reset to full power - start up an go have fun ha ha!!!!

as for the wheels, yes nightmere to clean

i always use Wonder Wheels, brilliant stuff, but instead of using the cup you get with it, i pour it in to a squirty bottle, it is actually easier to take them off an clean really, but even thats a pain as well, also the standard toyota brakes are really bad for giving off brake dust, plus there rubbish as well ha ha, i'm am going to upgrade to better disc an pads in time.

Ok thanks for the advice. I've run it on V-Power since I've had it but i wasn't aware of being able to reset the ecu. Wil give it go at next fill up. I've been looking at discs and pads, is it green stuff pads that people go for? Disc wise its probably some sort of grooved and or drilled disc. Stainless steel if you can get them.

I guess the wheel clean will just have to take as long as it takes. Don't fancy taking them off once a week.

Thanks again

if your goin for EBC then you want red stuff as that for over 200+bhp cars, lad on here T-Sport he has EBC red stuff pads an disc ask him see wot he thinks of them but i've heard there not very good from cold from other people. haven't decided what i'm gonna upgrade to myself but seen as toyota have just put new pads an disc on the front under warranty i'm in no rush for them.

I know that feeling! :D

Just wish more people would take part in "track days" ;)

Couldnt agree more :D

have tou got a grey facelift on a 55 plate? if so you were behind me the other week on Saltney high street? V power makes a big difference! and its still cheaper then derv!!

That could've been me. I play rugby in Shotton, and that's the exact car I have....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links