Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres

T_omo

Hi

I have Michelin Radial XSE on my Corolla T sport 05 plate and the tyres are perishing on the sidewalls badly. Large cracks have appeared on the sidewalls but I have still loads of tyre wear left and are nowhere near needing to be replaced.

Will Michelin cover this on the tyre warranty? what can i do as i dont want to fork out for new tyres but the cracks beginning to open more. Should i get them assessed at a tyres centre and get them to do the work complaining to Michelin?

I think you have answered your own question, take it down to reputable tyre centre and get some opinions. How long have the tyres been on? as I have seen cracked tyre's after less than 2 years with lots of different brands.

get them replaced! me old man works out in Saudi and its a big problem out there due to the heat. i told him to put vinyl care on them after the weekly wash (nothing that contains silicone) and it seems to have solved the problem.

Cheers will get someone to have a look at them and I have got Michelins phone number so i will rattle them as well

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links