Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Corolla

eiriksmil

Since it's only about ECUs and power filters here, you need something different.

It's a 1982 KE70, it's done 180k miles and it's my new winter beater/daily driver B)

KE.jpg

KE3.jpg

I need to bring the camera out one day.

OMG

WTF is that!? lol

What a looker!

Should it not be in a museum?

Or the scrap yard...

Only joking...at least you can fix it without needing laptop, diagnostic tool, a degree in brainology and expensive trips to garage!

I just sold my old banger mondeo that had done 172,000 trouble free miles...loved the car...hated the indoor swimming pools as it leaked everywhere.

So good luck to you...hope yours at least has dry seats!

Well, that's a fairly new car in Norway. Prices on new cars are so high that most people drive at least 10 year old cars.

Just 3 years left now, and this will become a classic!

Thats a gorgeous little car, it looks like its got loads of potential.

I've just bought a 1989 1.6 GTI Hatch. It's got a few problems like the cluthch being worn and panels rusting but it's only done 80k and I've got two years until I can drive so there's plenty of time to sort it, and the engines still peachy with 130 BHP. That may not sound a lot but in something so small I could put it in my pocket thats pretty fun.

B.T.W. Could you tell me if you find a place that would sell performance parts for my car because there is almost no-where that sells parts for this car.

130 bhp goes like stink in a car that small. I don't know any sites selling parts, but I'd do cams and double carbs (will kill your cathalyst and give you wrong CO though) to extract a bit more out of it.

Only joking...at least you can fix it without needing laptop, diagnostic tool, a degree in brainology and expensive trips to garage!

I just sold my old banger mondeo that had done 172,000 trouble free miles...loved the car...hated the indoor swimming pools as it leaked everywhere.

So good luck to you...hope yours at least has dry seats!

You should see the engine bay :lol:

These old Toyotas are the reason why Toyota today are so big, their great reliability didn't happen over night. It's a 1.3 with around 70 bhp, it goes sideways, no gaskets leak oil and you could probably lose your license in it.

Lovely interior, innit?

KE6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Two new ones:

KE9.jpg

KE10.jpg

I need to sort out an engine bay pic someday. No lift here :P

We got some snow the other day, so yesterday I did what this car does best, going sideways on parking lots and forest roads.

nice i like it :thumbsup:

Those headlights are so much better looking then mine (damn US spec. parts are ugly). Wanna trade headlights?

ae72carkeek4rv8.jpg

w320.png

• 2 weeks later...

If you'd had the four round lamps I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Been playing with wheel trims lately:

oldcorollanewcorolla.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links