Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi, New Here And New Car.

ricc

Hi guys, just bought my new car today, its a 2003 52 plate Corolla 1.8 VVTL-i T Sport. its done 52k miles, is completely standard and will be staying that way.

Was searching the web for info etc and found this site so thought id join up, say hi and post some pics. feel free to comment, post advice or say hi!

cheers

Ricc.

pics:-

front-car.jpg

side.jpg

interior-front.jpg

interior-back.jpg

speedo-mileage.jpg

hiya welcome to toc!! :thumbsup: lovely looking t sport ya got there. love the colour!!

looks good - like the blue......... but to be honest the car needs basic mods to make it acceptable - Toyota admitted this with the facelift and made some minor improvements but where still off the mark. decent tyres first and strut brace improve the car now end and springs are needed to bring the ride height to standard level. i think the above is needed in order to make the car safe?

thanks for the comments guys.

shes actually metallic green, i dont know the name of the colour though, but its nice, pictures dont do it justice AT all....its very tidy with no marks.

decent tyres will be added to the car once these ones have been worn down, i cant justify binning tyres that have only just been put on even though they are not my choice of brand etc.

as for the suspension, i think its too high myself, but after having modified cars before i dont want to go down that route, its a hassle i really really dont want. simply bolt on items like a strut brace MAY be added but to be fair its a mod that can be removed it 5 minutes flat and has no real world implications on other components. (unlike lowering/air filters etc)

Welcome & Good Choice :thumbsup:

The car needs to be lowered on Toyota/Eibach Springs, dont worry about implications. The Standard Pre Facelift CTS looks like a 4x4, this basic mod just puts things how they should be and isnt pimp my ride low or chavvy at all.

You will see most members on here have done it and most are over 21 :lol: ;)

Hi guys, just bought my new car today, its a 2003 52 plate Corolla 1.8 VVTL-i T Sport. its done 52k miles, is completely standard and will be staying that way.

Hi Mate..............ooooh love the leather !!!! :blush:

I'm like you in a way....I like to keep my cars standard, the most I would have done in the past is change the stereo and thats about it. But......

My car came with lowered springs and I'm so glad cause the pre-facelift really does need lowering.

Lower, Lower, Lower !!!!

Hi Guys,

I'm new on here too, ive just brought a 04 plate T-Sport.

Just a few questions;

When was the facelift?

What panel filter do you guys recommend?

What pads and disks have you guys found to be the best combination?

Cheers

thread hijacker! lol.....

the facelift model had some cosmetic and handling changes as far as im aware. incluging different front bumper rear bumper??? lowered suspension, andi believe strut brace in the front. im sure someone way more clued up than me will be along at a sensible hour of the day.... ie in the morning. to set this straight.

as for the brakes.... hmmm who knows! lol....

i see a lot of people using EBC on here, but then theres a few running black diamond/mintex etc.

Was searching the web for info etc and found this site so thought id join up, say hi and post some pics. feel free to comment, post advice or say hi!

cheers

Ricc.

front-car.jpg

side.jpg

interior-front.jpg

interior-back.jpg

speedo-mileage.jpg

cheers

Ricc.

front-car.jpg

side.jpg

interior-front.jpg

interior-back.jpg

speedo-mileage.jpg

how much you pay mate if you dont mind me asking, got mine 3 months back, its 2003 52plate too ,ftsh with 51000 when i got it, i payed £4700 for it, ive seen them going for much more and much less though, just depends on miles and condition i supose, i looked at a 52plate 1 for £5300 which had the leather and fancy big screen sat nav but the condition wasnt to great. the way things are goin at the moment all cars are gettin cheaper, good time to buy any car, wish i hung on a bit as they are droppin with the credit crisis etc.. probably could of got mine cheaper now

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links