Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Battery Disconnected. Ecu Reset? Things Are Different:/

ballist1x

so my car was in a garage for like 3 hours whilst the batt was disconnected.

i drive the car and notice a few differences, the center displayHU that used to show MPG now shows

8.5l & 100km instead of MPG

and on my dash the light for ASM doesnt come on, neither does TRC, unless i switch it OFF in which case it says TRC off but no mention of when its on?

how can i reset this to how it should be any ideas?

On the Radio press the right hand button, then you should be able to cycle through to change it from l/km to mpg.

As for the VSC and TRC lights they should only flick on when you first start the car up and then only if they are activated they shouldn't be on all the time

:thumbsup:

ta, the way i remember it the VSC light/.symbol used to be on for long time? or maybe im just not remembering it properly.

the dash lights up now an then dims much more noticeably than previously as i used to be unsure of whether my HL were on or not (apart from the obvious hl lamp on the dash heh)

when u say right hand button, do i need to hold it in or just press it repeatedly?

also, im not 100% but has my car lost miles off the odometer too>?!

ta, the way i remember it the VSC light/.symbol used to be on for long time? or maybe im just not remembering it properly.

the dash lights up now an then dims much more noticeably than previously as i used to be unsure of whether my HL were on or not (apart from the obvious hl lamp on the dash heh)

when u say right hand button, do i need to hold it in or just press it repeatedly?

also, im not 100% but has my car lost miles off the odometer too>?!

The VSC shouldn't light up at all when the engine is running, otherwise something is wrong.

The Dash lights can be adjusted. Just press the trip button until the lines appear, and then press and hold the button until you are satisfied.

If the power is lost, then Trip A and Trip B resets. Your total driven miles should stay the same.

I think it says "Enter" at the side of it. It'll take a few presses as i think it goes through Bass, Treble, Balance etc etc first

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links