Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Current Avensis – 4th Quarter Offers & Other Questions?

Caleguy

Unfortunately, I only have dial-up, and Toyota’s website seems particularly slow/clunky to use, but I (think I) gleaned the following information regarding special offers on the current Avensis (before I got fed up waiting, and gave up!):-

TR – ‘Customer saving’ of £2000 off list price.

T2 – Special OTR of £11995, but only for the 2-litre diesel option.

Can anyone confirm if the above information is correct, and whether these are the only 4th quarter (and, presumably, final) special offers available on the current Avensis?

Also, does the ‘customer saving’ (CS) come from Toyota, the dealer, or both? Is there any prospect of a dealer discount in addition to the CS?

Finally, with the new Avensis ‘just around the corner’, what is the situation regarding availability of the current model?

TIA.

Unfortunately, I only have dial-up, and Toyota’s website seems particularly slow/clunky to use, but I (think I) gleaned the following information regarding special offers on the current Avensis (before I got fed up waiting, and gave up!):-

Can anyone confirm if the above information is correct, and whether these are the only 4th quarter (and, presumably, final) special offers available on the current Avensis?

Also, does the ‘customer saving’ (CS) come from Toyota, the dealer, or both? Is there any prospect of a dealer discount in addition to the CS?

Finally, with the new Avensis ‘just around the corner’, what is the situation regarding availability of the current model?

TIA.

These offers appear to come from Toyota, hopefully you could squeeze a bit more from your local dealer especially in the current climate and with a model change imminent.

Not sure about availability but wouldn't imagine there'd be too much of a problem.

TIA.

These offers appear to come from Toyota, hopefully you could squeeze a bit more from your local dealer especially in the current climate and with a model change imminent.

Not sure about availability but wouldn't imagine there'd be too much of a problem.

Thanks for the reply.

These offers seem to be part of Toyota’s 'More for less' campaign, which they refer to as a 'Customer saving'; however, I seem to remember that, in a newspaper advertisement for the Auris’s 'More for less', the 'customer saving' was a 60/40 split between Toyota/dealer - not sure if this also applies to the Avensis offers, but I'm guessing it might? Can anyone confirm/clarify?

As you say, particularly given current economic conditions, there is no harm trying to get some more from the dealer, but I just wanted to confirm that I had picked up the website information correctly, before making dealer contact.

Problem is, I don't really like diesel, and would prefer TR to T2, but the large increase in price from T2 diesel to T2 petrol or TR is hard to justify. Don’t suppose that anyone has any inside information that Toyota, even at this late stage (new model imminent), will be announcing some new offers in the very near future, perhaps including petrol for the T2 offer, or better still, a similarly large discount on the TR to that currently enjoyed by the T2 diesel?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links