Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New (ish) T Sport Owner

fireflyt

Hello,

I have have had my T Sport for about 3 weeks now and really enjoying it. I have been signed up on the site for a couple of months now reading through the questions and advice :)

I managed to get myself a red 05' T sport with only 21k miles on it, so very pleased.

Another new T-Sport owner. They are doing well in the used market at the moment?

Well welcome to TOC and enjoy LIFT! :D

I have wanted once since I had a test drove one a few years ago. Got to love lift, it is too addictive :D

Hello,

I have have had my T Sport for about 3 weeks now and really enjoying it. I have been signed up on the site for a couple of months now reading through the questions and advice :)

I managed to get myself a red 05' T sport with only 21k miles on it, so very pleased.

Another Yorkshire peep! :yahoo:

Welcome to the club!

We're having a Rolling Road Day soon if you're interested! ;)

Hello,

Welcome to the club!

I will have to let you know. I would probably end up watching as I haven't done anything to the car yet so wouldn't make it worth rolling roading atm, but I am hoping to get more involved with the club :).

Are you organising a convoy down (going to damn early)?

Hello,

Welcome to the club!

I will have to let you know. I would probably end up watching as I haven't done anything to the car yet so wouldn't make it worth rolling roading atm, but I am hoping to get more involved with the club :).

If you run it on the rollers you would get a definitive figure to start from which allow any mods to show their increase or decrease in power :yes:

Hello,

Welcome to the club!

If you run it on the rollers you would get a definitive figure to start from which allow any mods to show their increase or decrease in power :yes:

Agreed! Wish i'd done that before modding mine!

We have started a discussion on the convoy and Teddylicious is also coming from York :thumbsup:

I will meet you on the M1/M62 on the day rather than going billy no mates on the Woodhead.

Sounds like I good plan, gives me something to work from B). I will have to get hold of Teddylicious and find out about the convoy.

Looking at where everybody is coming from the best place to meet might be just off J41 of the M1 (those coming on the M62 can join the M1 south at J29, it's only 1 junction down ;) )

If you come off at that junction and take the road heading towards Morley for less than a minute there's the Bay Horse pub on the right hand side with a large car park we could all congregate in before setting off :thumbsup:

Did i mention that i live 2mins from there? :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links