Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Taillights

matt_hillyard

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97paseo

• matt_hillyard

• Paseo

• mellow_yellow

Yep I know the guy who owns it (Malta is a small island :D ) for now I dont have to much pictures cause my dig cam its not working, but soon I will post a lot of pictures cause i'm gonna make huge mods to the car.

Thought you'd know him. :D

Cool EQ under the ash tray, looks sweet. Secondly who makes that metal gaiter surround? Been after one for ages. :thumbsup:

NICE SEXY RED SEO man (97paseo) :thumbsup: especially those alloys you got there...!!! SuPeRb B)

B) Thanks! :D

The TV is cool, do you happen to know if the double DIN slot will take a Jap style double DIN headunit? :)

Welcome, Paseo!

What is it with you maltese all having modded silver seos? :P

I'm purchasing some Dropzone Coilovers this week, and since they're a big name here in the US, I figure I can't have too many problems with them!

Always good to have new 2G seo members in the community! It's just too bad that only two of us have the Cabrios!! :arrgg-matey:

HEHEH Thanks Paseo2nr let me know when you install the coilovers cause I installed the OMP Brand and they are s****.. 97Paseo, the double DIN slot will take a Jap style double DIN headunit for sure..!! I had one and fitted it no problem and the metal gaiter surround i bought it locally cause the dashboard gets scrathed very easily unfortantly.

97Paseo, the double DIN slot will take a Jap style double DIN headunit for sure..!! I had one and fitted it no problem and the metal gaiter surround i bought it locally cause the dashboard gets scrathed very easily unfortantly.

Cool, there's a thread about with what I want to do with the head unit, thanks. :thumbsup:

As for the surround I guess it's not specific to the Paseo then. :(

I cant believe you know the malta seo thats mad, thats an awesome car, silver seos are lovely :rolleyes: !!!! Not that im bias.

:!Removed!:

Any seo is a smart car. We need more seos to go kick some civic a :censor: e. Well we will eventually.

Good lookin car you got there Paseo :thumbsup:

Woohoo, someone else with an alloy wing :P Told you all they were fashionable didn't I :lol:

hehe thanks dazh....the alloy wing fits well the paseo it gives a differnt look to the car..!

even urs its cool ..! I LIKE :thumbsup:

alloy wings? pft... as long as they dont look like homemade ones u see on vauxhall cavaliers nowadays... im sure u kno wot i mean.

Lil's Seo? V. Nice Gen1 right?

seo.jpg

The idea of skyline lights on a seo sounds and looks amazing.

I love the supra rear lights i think that they are just lovely but i dont think that they would quite suit or fit the seo what you reckon?

75.jpg

alloy wings? pft... as long as they dont look like homemade ones u see on vauxhall cavaliers nowadays... im sure u kno wot i mean.

Lil's Seo? V. Nice Gen1 right?

seo.jpg

Yeeah youre right froston in my country there are s**t loads of home made aluminuim wing spoilers hehe I dont like im my opinion hehe Lis's car IS A FANTASTIC SEO.! :eek:

Matt I dont think so they fit ons the seo for sure... :crybaby:

she had them moulded on - i believe they are true skyline tails

her car is no more - she got hit a few weeks ago - they were parting out the paseo on PIMP but cant be bothered to go find the post..

J

BU :censor: ER

Any idea bout celica or integra rears??

About that Battery situation, i want to upgrade mine so i dont have to panic about running neons, sub, amp etc any ideas on what to upgrade it to??

The standard Battery is fine but would like to have someting that would be a bit more meaty. Would i have to change the alternator to do this?

Cheers :thumbsup:

I love the supra rear lights i think that they are just lovely but i dont think that they would quite suit or fit the seo what you reckon?

the supra is such a wide motor compared to the seo, i bet if you tried to get those lights on a seo, they would touch in the middle! :D

LRTagger(aka Fasterthanpaseos) had MR2 tails on his Paseo when he had it. Looked very good. I still say that everyone with a Paseo should email my least favorite company APC and get some Euro lights made for us. That is the one piece of rice that I really do want. Besides, euro or "Alteeza" lights belong on Toyotas anyway, boo to all the Civic fanboys and their euro tails, boo I say... :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
"Alteeza" lights belong on Toyotas anyway, boo to all the Civic fanboys and their euro tails, boo I say... :angry:

fair do! too right!

those lights are R33 Rear Skyline Type M Tails...

i dont hae the exact numbers but here...

http://bidforpower.orcon.net.nz/skyline/

they are from that type of skyline.

Im getting a set of these for $400 in Nz, then having them moulded onto the gfs seo via a mate - will basically look the same as that foto unless we did them upside down or something random ^_^.

i know we are copys, but hey - look @ all the civics that copy each other out there.

Ill get fotos when its done

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links