Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Explain Your Name

Bibbs

your giddlepins bent and needs replacing.  :yes:

LMAO and that's a lot of laughing as those who know me will testify.

Mine's because I own an Corolla AE111 Sr model

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• yannick

• yaristpot

• Bibbs

My name is Simon which often get shortened to Sy and i own a starlet. :thumbsup:

Ah, so it's pronounced "Starlet-Sye" rather than "Starlet-See" is it? :D

Which ever mate :lol::lol:

Originally from Dublin & I'm a boy!  :)

DubBoy

I had always assumed that your name was something to do with music.

:D

i cant figure out why Ken is known as Sorted Avensis??? any ideas :rolleyes:

and steve! where did that one come from

:lol:

im not trying to pretend to be mr trousersnake. they happen to be my initials as well:

James Taylor

Quite boring really! :D

Well, i my case, as Willie E Coyote I use lots of gadgets, lots of great ideas to catch the RoadRunner. Never catched her till last friday 11:00 Am...

Cheers

Coyote! from BA

Argentina

My real name is Karen but it started when I was a little girl my brothers always called me Kaz and my husband always has - boring I know !

Mind you my Mum always calls me Karen but my Dad's pet name for me is Pebbles as I am only little and one of my many brothers is called Barry (Baz) so when we were toddlers he called us Pebbles and Bambam. My brother would kill me is he saw this post his mates would rib him terrible !!!!

Kaz

Mines not so simple as you would imagine.............all comes from my driving liceince and started about 1985. your liceince number is taken from the first five letters of you sername as we all know......so

my sername is Cunningham first 5 Cunni (add a bit in the middle) gus (at the end)

put it all together and you have a word that means oral gratification towards a female.

it then got shortened and the Gus stuck. even the other half and stepson call me Gus

OK you can all stop laughing now and pick yourself up off the floor. :eek:

my sername is Cunningham first 5 Cunni (add a bit in the middle) gus (at the end)

put it all together and you have a word that means oral gratification towards a female.

ROTFLMAO :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

They didn't really think of situations like that when they invented the numbering system, did they :D

My names an oxymoron!!

Theres no such thing as a Demonic Angel, well apart from me, I like to be unique!

Plus my domain name is demonicangel and my email address is em@demonicangel.... so I guess it just made sense!

My real name is Em btw! :D

i've had the pleasure of living with lots of Greek people during my university life, and I was lovingly called Pavlitos, which basically means little Paul (term of endearment and not length of my petrol pump btw)

So has been shortened down to Pav by family and friends and there you have it..!

Pav :thumbsup:

YARISTPOT

Some very nice persons at my work decided to add a spout and handle to my new car (2 days before it went on the road) made from carboard because they thought it would look better as a t pot and not a t sport, but to be honest it was just the start of many mods! :lol:

Teapot2.sized.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THE USE OF GAFFER TAPE ON FRESH PAINTWORK!!!!!! :angry: ^date is wrong^

errr......

But its only spelt with one 't' because my dad took it from my great auntie's sirname to try and bring the family together, cuz my mom's side wert to happy with him stealling their youngest daughter. :eek:

Well i was after TwinCam cos its the nick i always use and have done so for the last 3 years everyone that i know through any car clubs im in calls me twin but as i was unable to get that i went for Trd Toy as it is the plate on the Supra I used to own

Mine is self explanatory really.

Female, drive a Yaris T Sport. It all started out on another forum, needed a name and this was the best one.

All forums i use now i am Miss T Sport, my email is miss_tsport@yahoo.co.uk, my eBay is misstsport.

I even decided that when I got new plates for the car i would have a devil girl logo and the slogan underneath as Miss T Sport.

The name is kinda copy written now!!! I sign up on as many car forums as poss just to secure my name.

Friends call me Teri (my real name) or even Miss T..... Which works well considering my first name starts with a T.

Really boring, but hey, if the name Miss T Sport is seen anywhere, you can guarentee that it will be me.

YARISTPOT

Some very nice persons at my work decided to add a spout and handle to my new car (2 days before it went on the road) made from carboard because they thought it would look better as a t pot and not a t sport, but to be honest it was just the start of many mods! :lol:

Teapot2.sized.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THE USE OF GAFFER TAPE ON FRESH PAINTWORK!!!!!! :angry: ^date is wrong^

:lol::lol::lol:

thats never the same car!

:blink:

sure is!

surely the 'handle' could have some string attatched to the steering wheel and act as an aerodynamic rudder to help ya corner faster?

maybe not...........

right im goin now

:lol:

cooperman66 comes from my other car is a little copper coloured mini i have owned for the last 6 years and that i was born in 1966. B)

(its up for sale now as my parents are moving abroad and im having the old mans car :crybaby: )

I like to do things my way (doesn't everyone) so it's called the System of G (SystemG). My name is Garrick.

Try telling someone on the phone a name like mine and it take 4 or 5 attempts for the person on the other end to get it right :ffs:

well.. err I don;t actually know... on all other forums my name is The Bruster.. a uni nickname from my surname Bruder..... (also from the 80s film brewsters millions, they saw similarities beween that, and the way the student loan went)

Come MSN time I usually had supra style names.. either karma supra (usually goes down well) or suprasonic...

I have karma supra on my numberplate, and my website is called suprasonic.. I was bored of bruster.. so karma supra it was..

I tried later on to register karmasupra.com but it was taken.. dammit :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links