Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Spy A New Paseo Kit

matt_hillyard

Never been but it's not that far from me, we'll have to do a Seo meet there maybe?!

As for the finance's it's more a situtation of which direction to go for me, do I throw big money at the Paseo or think about getting something else in a year or so... <_<

You seen the turbo thread?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt_hillyard

• 97paseo

• toyotasera.co.uk

• Jamesb4uk

yeah, i have thats majorly exciting for me as thats one of the mods that i would love to have. Just to hear that dump valve as you change gear, shhhhhh. Hehe. Its more of a case of insurance with that tho!! <_<

As im gona be keeping my seo for quite a few years yet i really want to make it look the nuts. Kit will be a major change to my seo.

Arena essex hosts a cruise at the start of every month but its not for a while yet untill the weather stops being so British :crybaby: !!!!

We'll have to have a seo meet at some point. We could travel in convoy to max power live or someting in birmingham?

Just ideas.

We'll have to have a seo meet at some point. We could travel in convoy to max power live or someting in birmingham?

Well there'll be loads TOC meets when the season kicks off, I'm going to make as many as poss but nearly everyone will be at JAE hopefully. :thumbsup:

yeah, i have thats majorly exciting for me as thats one of the mods that i would love to have. Just to hear that dump valve as you change gear, shhhhhh. Hehe. Its more of a case of insurance with that tho!!  <_<

Yea that's what I'm after even if its a small set-up.

I think I'd be ok on insurance as long as I don't swap the engine... I'm covered on all the other mods, bodykit defo isn't a problem, I love Liverpool Victoria. :group-cuddles: :D

So they cover your mods on your car then?

I know More than only boost the premium up when you start modding the engine but i might have to give liverpool victoria a call when im up for renewal.

I always get excited when i hear a turbo especially if its on a lovely modded toyota.

So do you like the lexus style if i can get them to fit?

They don't mind what you do as long as you have photograhic evidence (done :D ) and/or receipts for the mods. When I took out the policy they said everything was cool as long as I didn't swap the engine, so not sure about turbo kit - might be ok, proberly not though! :lol:

As for the lights, go for it, seems like a good idea. :thumbsup:

same as tesco mate - they dont care what mods you do aslong as you can proove they are there - they'll !Removed! at engine mods though.

wonder how many 'seo's are coming to JAE???

J

When and where is JAE??? I really want to start going to some shows with my seo. I love Jap cars and love to see other seos.

I really do think that the seo is an awesome car and can be a right civic beater. :yes:

Has anyone fitted any kit to their seo yet? I cant wait for the x-racing kit. I keep going on about it i know but kits for seos is a rare thing!!! :D

Jacky said that the new X-Racing bumper will be ready towards the end of February...

I have a price, but as shipping makes quite an impact it depends if people club together to save on shipping and if people have skirts etc.,

OK, here goes...

Based on two people sharing shipping, the new X-Racing Gen2 front bumper together with side skirts, including shipping would work out at approx. £ 500 + VAT per car.

Three people would bring down cost slightly.

Cool thats not to bad at all! Is there not a rear bumper then?

Could I have the price of just the front also please. :thumbsup:

just for front bumper - again 2 people sharing carriage - £ 357 + VAT

Jacky said that you should use the skirts etc., came from the current Gen 2 kit.

andrew

So how much extra is the rear bumper? So it £500 for the front bumper and skirts inc shipping plus whatever the rear bumper is? Is that right? :wacko:

WOW thats not as much as i was expecting in all honesty. :thumbsup:

The blue seo (think its oli's) Ive noticed that hes got a shogun style rear spoiler. Where can you get these from?

Does anyone know if this fitted straight into the same holes that are made by the si spoiler or if he had to drill more holes?? ;)

donny1_20_68_JPG.sized.jpg

Rear spoiler looks like Lancer Evo 5 or 6 to me...

i just found another pic of the spoiler on his paseo!!

Does anyone know if this needs more holes being drilled in the boot to fit this as i already have an si spoiler fitted as standard

post-47-1074613089.jpg

It really depends. Different companies all make the Shogun spoiler, so it would probably be pretty easy to find. As for fitting it on the Seo, measure the distance between the bolts of the stock spoiler and then try to find one with the base of the corresponding size. They usually fit with minor modifications, if any, but with Oli's, he might have just drilled new holes, judging by his competency with modifying his car's aesthetic appeal.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links