Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4.2 Windscreens

Hoovie

So I am cancelling the Dual-Zone climate control from Santas list and gonna go for a Windscreen without a 20" crack in it instead ....

Are there any differences in the windscreens for the RAV4.2 (Facelift/Round Fog version) in the different XT3/XT4/XT5/XTR/Granite Trim Levels? Wondering if it is worth taking advantage of the replacement windscreen and get a better one then the XT3 standard one.

Not aware of any difference but they should know. There is sometimes an option with a graduated shade band that is quite nice and they will often fit that for no extra.

Please sir, can I borrow your thread and ask if anyone knows if there is such a thing as a special "heat reflecting" option windscreen for the 4.3? I wasn't offered one so I assume not - but I wasn't offered much so that isn't a great guide...

Sorry for being cheeky, thanks for any info :)

Sorry to hear about your cracked windscreen Hoovie. :(

Its not nice watching the screen split up before your eyes has you drive down the road.

Is that a recent crack Hoovie, or has it been ongoing for a while?

driving to office Wednesday and heard a loud "ching" - then bit later in journey noticed a 4" crack - buy the late afternoon it had doubled in size.

Now it is half way along screen.

Been a load of rain down here last weekend and there is masses of debris on the roads, so wouldn't be surprised to see all sorts of stuff kicked up by passing cars.

Same crack thing happened with my HR-V - exact same place and on BOTH sides of the screen simultanously - most odd that was.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links