Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Merry Christmas Everyone

local hero

I Don't know if theres a very clever way of doing this or some Protocol i should follow, but just to wish all members worldwide regardless of whatever religion they follow, a peacefull happy + holy Christmas + a prosperous New Year, and a big thanks to all the mods + knowledgable people on here who do so much to welcome new members + who go out of their way to help what really are total strangers, :thumbsup:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Lo Y'all...

I could not have said it better me self....

:yahoo::group-cuddles: HAPPY :newyear: Everybody :group-cuddles: :yahoo:

My thoughts and sympathy go out to all accross the world who have lost loved ones this year who will be missing them greatly at Christmas. :closedeyes:

Lets hope next year will become a more peacefull one!

Regards

Rob

B)

:newyear:

And to yourself, Stew, and all other RAV4 drivers in the world (ok - and all other types of Toyotas..... Hmm, and non-Toyotas..... Ok - EVERYONE then!!!)

Here is a little fun interactive card

Happy Christmas

And to yourself, Stew, and all other RAV4 drivers in the world (ok - and all other types of Toyotas..... Hmm, and non-Toyotas..... Ok - EVERYONE then!!!)

Here is a little fun interactive card

Happy Christmas

Wife + I loved that Hoovie, didnt honestly know you could send electronic cards Thanks + best wishes to you + yours, Might even extend best wishes to CRV owners (Christmas Reindeer Vans) :lol:

HMMMM <_< and the c . . owners :angry:

Well come to think of it, us and the germans celebrated crimbo in the trenches togther so I guess as a one off per year we can include the CRV owners n all :rolleyes:

Yep Happy Crimbo to ALL!

regards

Rob

B)

HMMMM <_< and the c . . owners :angry:

Well come to think of it, us and the germans celebrated crimbo in the trenches togther so I guess as a one off per year we can include the CRV owners n all :rolleyes:

Yep Happy Crimbo to ALL!

regards

Rob

B)

Hmmmm............................Honka owners.......................that might be going a tad too far :P

[Looks up moderators guide book]

Hmm............It says that seasonal good will is extended to all .......................SO..............................

HO HO HO HONDA owners................MERRY CHRISTMAS! :newyear:

What nine posts and still on topic?

Merry Christmas (or should that be Merry Giraffe? :unsure:) to everyone here - posters and lurkers alike.

May Christmas bring you peace, happiness and an effective hangover cure. :newyear:

Just to add a bit of randomness which could be both on-topic AND off-topic ...

I still am not sure if this is true or a well written spoof!

Indeed a Merry Christmas to everyone on TOC

It has been a pleasure meeting and talking to you all this year, here's to 2009 and lets hope you all have a peaceful and prosperous New Year :newyear:

Kingo :thumbsup:

.........Scandinavian tradition.......and there was me thinking it was just going to be an excuse to drink beer. How wrong can I be? :P Cheers! :cheers::drunk:

Here's a Traditional Christmas Cake recipe for you:

You'll need the following:

1 cup of water

1 cup of sugar

4 large brown eggs

2 cups of dried fruit

1 teaspoon of salt

1 cup of brown sugar

Lemon juice

Nuts

1 bottle of whisky

Sample the whisky to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whisky again. To be sure it's the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again. Make sure the whisky is still OK. Cry another tup. Tune up the mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the turner. If the fired druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it goose with a drewscriver. Sample the whisky to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?

Check the whisky. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon the sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whisky again and go to bed.

I Don't know if theres a very clever way of doing this or some Protocol i should follow, but just to wish all members worldwide regardless of whatever religion they follow, a peacefull happy + holy Christmas + a prosperous New Year, and a big thanks to all the mods + knowledgable people on here who do so much to welcome new members + who go out of their way to help what really are total strangers, :thumbsup:

Many thanks Local Hero for your good wishes and all the best for a Happy Christmas and a Healthy and hopefully Prosperous New Year to you and everyone on this Rav 4 forum.

from Guy in the High Peak of Derbyshire

Brill SHCM have you made that up? (REPLY TO SHCMS CRISSY CAKE RECIPE}

Have you made that up? (REPLY TO SHCMS CRISSY CAKE RECIPE}

The Cake? Yesssh. The recipe No. Far too original for me to take credit. :thumbsup:

Happy christmas to all TOC members and a big cheer for all RAV4 members old and new :cheers:

Too lazy to find any video or cart, but never the less, Merry Christmas to all of you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links