Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunday 25th January 2009 +pics Added

Andie_M

The scrubby MR2 looked as clean as the Scrubby Rav.... :lol:

NAW - missed the point - a RAV is a 4x4 which goes aff-road - the MR2 obviously went aff road unintentionally?????!!!!!

... and it doesn't need a rollover cage as it's LOW centre of gravity keeps it's wheels firmly on the ground :P , however, you do have a point on the intercooler fans.. it is something I've been half heartidly looking into, I just never really get the time to do these things even if I had the ability to do them ;) Try a RAV turbo??? :P :P :P

Next month we should have a "cleanest car" competition with the winner being treated to a case of beer courtesy of Bothy :lol: No fair - dave.m will get it!!!!!

I never got bribed enough..

IMG_1455-1.jpg

who's the fat bstrd in the middle?????

Don't know? but it looks like your all waiting for the next bus :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cfc1

• Andie_M

• bothwell_buyer

• GTForbes

I was waiting on the bus because I went off road in the MR2 and got stuck....

Bothy was waiting on the bus because he went off road to pull me out with his Rav and got stuck.. so stuck infact it ended up disabled... hence it got it's own parking space :lol:

Note: we were parked there for no longer than 5 minutes and didn't prevent anyone in need from getting the space

I was waiting on the bus because I went off road in the MR2 and got stuck....

Bothy was waiting on the bus because he went off road to pull me out with his Rav and got stuck.. so stuck infact it ended up disabled... hence it got it's own parking space :lol:

Note: we were parked there for no longer than 5 minutes and didn't prevent anyone in need from getting the space

Shows how observant youz were then dunnit?

I am registered disabled, and have my own legit blue Badge, so it was fitting that you all kindly left me the disabled space. Quite why the disabled space was put acres away from anything must have been that someone knew I was coming !!! :lol: :lol:

If you look very carefully, you should see my Badge in the bottom left of the windscreen......

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

We did have a few more cars, but unfortunately they had to go before the photo's were taken... there was a MK2 MR2, a couple of Celica's, an Avensis and a MK3 MR2 who came all the way from Newcastle to join us :)

Is that an Executive GL Rolla beside the Rav in the disabled bay ? Looks about right from the front, but don't think so. Not many of us left :(

Hello again,

It was nice to meet you all at the weekend and see all the cars ... i especially enjoyed the 'Rav GT-FOUR'!

I thought it was about time i said hello to the forum officially ... http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92615

I'll keep my fingers crossed for warmer weather for next time. :D

Ross

Hi peeps, it was nice meeting with you all.

Seems like more turned up after I left. I was having to drop of my boy. Im really do wish I made the photo shoot. Its good to put some names to faces.

I will check this section more often, if it was not for the pm from Dave I would have missed it.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_1457-1.jpg

haha dave... something is growin out your head!!! i look friggin frooooozen (which i indeed was).... and as someone else sed... ryan looks oot his nut :lol:

i enjoyed meeting you all... more to come i hope people!

p.s. davy... can i have a pic of my car without my reggie scrubbed out please???? :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links