Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2.2d Xt5

raverboy

how much should i be paying in the current climate for a 07 plate xt5 diesel with mileage that varies from 11k to 30k ?

Diesel??

:eek:

Have a look around for any BOGOF offers (buy one get one free)

Diesel??

petrol head are we ?

2.2 D-4D XT5 5d

2007/07

Original Price £25,832

Franchised Dealer £15,255

Independent Dealer £14,730

Private Good £13,675

Private Poor £11,570

Part Exchange £12,625

So somewhere south of those figures :thumbsup:

Diesel??

petrol head are we ?

me?

Me???

Naw!

I own a diesel generator and a diesel landrover. Is that not proof? :lol: :lol: The generator works but.

• 2 weeks later...
2.2 D-4D XT5 5d

2007/07

Original Price £25,832

Private Good £13,675

Private Poor £11,570

Part Exchange £12,625

no luck in finding anything at the moment , there is a 57 plate up for 15.5k with 17k on the clock. offered 13.5k but that was near enough taken as an insult.

credit crunch yeah right.

2.2 D-4D XT5 5d

2007/07

Original Price £25,832

Private Good £13,675

Private Poor £11,570

Part Exchange £12,625

no luck in finding anything at the moment , there is a 57 plate up for 15.5k with 17k on the clock. offered 13.5k but that was near enough taken as an insult.

I picked up a 2.2d4d 2006 for 11k the stealer had it up for 13.6k . It is an xt3 with 20k miles on and vgood cond with the full style pack on , so if yer keep looking you may find a good xt5 ..................

Good luck :thumbsup:

2.2 D-4D XT5 5d

2007/07

Original Price £25,832

Private Good £13,675

Private Poor £11,570

Part Exchange £12,625

I picked up a 2.2d4d 2006 for 11k the stealer had it up for 13.6k . It is an xt3 with 20k miles on and vgood cond with the full style pack on , so if yer keep looking you may find a good xt5 ..................

following on , the dealer in question has offered me a 07 plate march i believe xt5 for £13.5k with 19k on the clock, im sure they could be pushed to supply 2 years extended warranty on top as i don`t belive it costs them anywhere near £700.

The car in question has not arrived yet and will be p/x from a customer. so they want me to pay a holding deposit.

what do you guys think is it a good deal if i get the 2 years warranty on top for 13.5k

This valuation is from What Car (mileage adjusted):

FREE VALUATION

Toyota RAV4 4x4 (06-) 2.2 D-4D T140 XT5 5dr 2007 (07)19,000 miles

Dealer £14,225

Private £12,980

Part exchange £11,830

Trade £11,385

Cost new £25,845

So........seem's OK! :D ....if you get the warranty! ;)

Also I would make sure (in writing) that any deposit is fully refundable just in case this unseen car has been used and abused.

2.2 D-4D XT5 5d

2007/07

Original Price £25,832

Private Good £13,675

Private Poor £11,570

Part Exchange £12,625

following on , the dealer in question has offered me a 07 plate march i believe xt5 for £13.5k with 19k on the clock, im sure they could be pushed to supply 2 years extended warranty on top as i don`t belive it costs them anywhere near £700.

The car in question has not arrived yet and will be p/x from a customer. so they want me to pay a holding deposit.

what do you guys think is it a good deal if i get the 2 years warranty on top for 13.5k

Hi

It's now the 24th, they have monthly targets.... wait a few days till near the end of the month and they will get more desperate... keep them hanging on.... there are plenty of cars out there, they will not have a list of people waiting to buy it.... be cool and firm....

Good Luck

Pete

2.2 D-4D XT5 5d

2007/07

Original Price £25,832

Private Good £13,675

Private Poor £11,570

Part Exchange £12,625

Hi

It's now the 24th, they have monthly targets.... wait a few days till near the end of the month and they will get more desperate... keep them hanging on.... there are plenty of cars out there, they will not have a list of people waiting to buy it.... be cool and firm....

Good Luck

Pete

yep i am going to hold out a while although there does not seem to be any xt5`s about so i am in 2 minds really.

but can wait a couple more weeks if need be.

Its the best position to be in not needing it straight away ......

Keep looking , the right 1 will turn up !!!!

If the car turns out to be the right one for you. (colour + spec) and in good nick, you still have 1yrs warrantee left so why not meet them halfway + suggest you split the difference IE one years extended warrantee.. but only if they won't give you 2yrs TBH i doubt you will need the extra warrantee.. :thumbsup:

another dilemma :o

just been offered a 08 plate xt-r for 13k with 6k on the clock.

it is tempting but i am sure i will be missing the extras that come on the xt5 in a few months,if i can ever find a decently priced one.

The XTR sounds a good deal, but if you really like the goodies then its worth hanging on for the XT5. They are around and prices are falling. Just bought one myself and very pleased with it and in a few weeks time when i've finished reading and re-reading the operating manuals, i'm sure I'll love all the extras as well :wub:

(I've PM'd you with answer to your query)

Rich

The XTR sounds a good deal, but if you really like the goodies then its worth hanging on for the XT5. They are around and prices are falling. Just bought one myself and very pleased with it and in a few weeks time when i've finished reading and re-reading the operating manuals, i'm sure I'll love all the extras as well :wub:

Rich

yep it is a great deal but i know i will miss the toys of the xt5 after a while.

i am working on a dealer to get me a 06 plate car with 2 years extended warranty for just over 11k which sounds a good deal to me. although a little older than i wanted

Rich

yep it is a great deal but i know i will miss the toys of the xt5 after a while.

i am working on a dealer to get me a 06 plate car with 2 years extended warranty for just over 11k which sounds a good deal to me. although a little older than i wanted

Right Thanks for you previous input guys regarding my car hunting expedition .

best deal i have had so far is 11k for a 06 may xt5 2.2 with 30k on the clock and fsh, but they are not providing road tax or an extended warranty apart from the 12 months that comes with the car being a toyota used approved.

good deal ?

with regards to the extended warranty , can you only take out extended warranty from within the original 36 months , or can it be extended just before the 12 month expires on a used approved car 12 month scheme. ?

also has there been any changes from a 06 plate to say 57 plate with regards to spec ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links