Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Was The Last Thing You Bought Thread

GIDDLEPIN

I bought this today :D ...

NikonD60.jpg

Which I am very very happy about, not that I have figured out how to get the pics off of it and onto to PC yet :lol:

:o B) Im jealous :P ive got the pesant version - the D40, its still a great camera and wasnt exactly cheap but im still jealous lol :D

Youll have great fun with it B)

p.s didnt you get any software with it - i got picture project with mine and it just takes them straight off - although im still looking for a way to open the RAW files in windows photo browser because its annoying having to open each picture to view it :(

x

oh sorry teegs, didnt mean to ignore you.

Haha yeah I actually went looking for the D40 but was sold out everywhere, after a bit of haggling I ended up with the D60 for about the same price woohoo, just need another grand now for the accessories I want. Eventually got the uploading sorted, soo much to learn tho, having some professional training as well to soon, and bought the D60 for Dummies book which is helping a lot. But have turned into right anarok with it, and camera comes everywhere, if you have a few million hours to spare I will send my photobucket link :lol:

Will try and chat to you at some point to when I catch ya and have a chinwag, see if you have any tips for me :)

SJ xxx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• GIDDLEPIN

• Boro Sera

• Wild west Drifter

I bought this today :D ...

NikonD60.jpg

Which I am very very happy about, not that I have figured out how to get the pics off of it and onto to PC yet :lol:

:o B) Im jealous :P ive got the pesant version - the D40, its still a great camera and wasnt exactly cheap but im still jealous lol :D

Youll have great fun with it B)

p.s didnt you get any software with it - i got picture project with mine and it just takes them straight off - although im still looking for a way to open the RAW files in windows photo browser because its annoying having to open each picture to view it :(

x

oh sorry teegs, didnt mean to ignore you.

Haha yeah I actually went looking for the D40 but was sold out everywhere, after a bit of haggling I ended up with the D60 for about the same price woohoo, just need another grand now for the accessories I want. Eventually got the uploading sorted, soo much to learn tho, having some professional training as well to soon, and bought the D60 for Dummies book which is helping a lot. But have turned into right anarok with it, and camera comes everywhere, if you have a few million hours to spare I will send my photobucket link :lol:

Will try and chat to you at some point to when I catch ya and have a chinwag, see if you have any tips for me :)

SJ xxx

Where is Gordypix these days? Haven't seen him on for a while :( Think he will have to look to his Laurels :lol:

Bought one of these

Neg2003.jpg

That you load with these

Neg002.jpg

Which converts 35mm negatives to digital (especially your old pictures :rolleyes::lol: )

2-6-2009_019.jpg

I must admit I'm looking forwards to going through all the old negatives to convert to digital then categorise them and maybe even put up some of my old gems ;)

Looks great idea Les, I ought to do that with some of my old motorsport pics. Toyota F3 amongst others. but I can't remember where I stored all the negs.

Looks great idea Les, I ought to do that with some of my old motorsport pics. Toyota F3 amongst others. but I can't remember where I stored all the negs.

I must admit the old negatives took a bit of digging out but as I said I'm looking forwards to seeing some of the old memories and saving them in a convenient place, it was great to see a younger looking me but even more pleasing to see my late mam and dad :thumbsup:

Wow Les, you haven't changed abit. :P

I have actually.............................................The blue shirt and jeans rotted away last week ;)

Managed to buy this beast on eBay for 500 less than the retail price.

macbookpro-hero-500.jpg

Got to sell my old one now though, any takers lol

Managed to buy this beast on eBay for 500 less than the retail price.

macbookpro-hero-500.jpg

Got to sell my old one now though, any takers lol

Possibly - what sort of price were you thinking? And how old is your "old one"?

Deathrace on DVD :D

Possibly - what sort of price were you thinking? And how old is your "old one"?

Its probably 2 yrs old now, its a pretty good spec though plus it had a new Battery at christmas.

Macbook Pro

• 15.4" Display

• 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor

• 3GB DDR2 RAM

• 320 GB HD

• ATI Radeon X1600

The going rate on eBay seems to be anywhere between 700-900

2 exhaust clamps, couple of tops for work, and large hotdog with onions (that was breakfast) at Ford Market this morning.

Just got a new copy of Roget's, to look up better definitions for the Word Association thread :thumbsup:

Just got a new copy of Roget's, to look up better definitions for the Word Association thread :thumbsup:

Boooooh!!!!! :blowup::hang::giljotiini: :lol2:

A new PC......................to replace my previous one that failed last week.

I have now to retrieve the info from my old hard drive :rolleyes:

Sugar and Cat Food - last of the big spenders !

Tell me about it :lol: I have just done my weekly shop, & if I deducted cat food & Cat litter my spend would have been greatly reduced :(

My pair are so well house trained that they come in from the garden to use the litter tray :crazy:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links