Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The 'misunderestimated' President?

Fizz

Quality round up of the best gaffs he has entertained us with over the years! :lol:

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | The 'misunderestimated' president?

One of my favs..

"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the - the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Washington DC, 27 October, 2003

I just loved this one....

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

Washington DC, 12 May, 2008

Question: What happened inside the Oval Office?

Answer: Nothing intelligent or constructive during your presidency Mr G W Bush!

I just loved this one....

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

Washington DC, 12 May, 2008

Question: What happened inside the Oval Office?

Answer: Nothing intelligent or constructive during your presidency Mr G W Bush!

Monica Lewinski Knows what happened in the Oval Office ;) :lol: (But they have dry cleaned the carpet since)

Why the Name Change Steve?

Why the Name Change Steve?

:offtopic: I know but the name change better reflects my past employment :fireman2:

Good riddance to bad rubbish :angry:

Bill Clinton was damned for being a womaniser, but had he still been in power, the world would not be in it's present state :(

Nixon was impeached, but the good things he did are now being appreciated. :unsure:

Bush Snr had the sense not to take Baghdad & topple Saddam, when the country was at his mercy. His Son hadn't :ph34r:

I cannot see him ever being remembered as other than the worst President ever. The world looked on in horror when he was re-elected. :gunsmilie:

The world looked on in horror when he was re-elected. :gunsmilie:

It's not like how Gordon Brown did it and just "took the reigns" either - the people voted again for the guy! :rolleyes:

And just when I lost all hope in the people of America they voted in Obama, who I think has the potential to be a truly great President...

Now if only we had someone like Obama running for a political party here!

The world looked on in horror when he was re-elected. :gunsmilie:

It's not like how Gordon Brown did it and just "took the reigns" either - the people voted again for the guy! :rolleyes:

And just when I lost all hope in the people of America they voted in Obama, who I think has the potential to be a truly great President...

Now if only we had someone like Obama running for a political party here!

And here :D . Not a hope :angry: Nepotism rules. OK :(

If a TD=MP dies, his son or daughter automatically stand for the vacant seat & get elected :angry: Then they appoint family as Secretaries, official drivers etc.

Did anyone know that our Taoiseach= Prime Minister is more highly paid than the President of the USA :sick: ?

Bring on the revolution :blowup::gunsmilie: :lol2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links