Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E.d.u ?

shaunyboy

hi guys,my wifes just had the diagnostic check done on the car to see why the malfunction light comes on now and then,and the guy said its the e d u electronic drive unit or something like that,he said its around 5 or 6 hundred quid,is that right?also i ve only had the car less than 2 weeks how do i stand on the warranty with this,if any one has any info for me i would be very gratefull thank you.

hi guys,my wifes just had the diagnostic check done on the car to see why the malfunction light comes on now and then,and the guy said its the e d u electronic drive unit or something like that,he said its around 5 or 6 hundred quid,is that right?also i ve only had the car less than 2 weeks how do i stand on the warranty with this,if any one has any info for me i would be very gratefull thank you.

Take it back to where you bought it from. They should put it right or you could ask for a refund.

I agree with bfr. Back to them and get them to fix it or get your money back. The EDU controls the injectors. If you bought it without warranty you could try a breakers yard or findapart

http://www.findapart.co.uk/home.asp

thanks guys ,i have got a 3 month warranty, just was wondering how big of a job it is too.

I agree with bfr. Back to them and get them to fix it or get your money back. The EDU controls the injectors. If you bought it without warranty you could try a breakers yard or findapart

http://www.findapart.co.uk/home.asp

thanks guys ,i have got a 3 month warranty, just was wondering how big of a job it is too.

Its 5 or 10 minutes to change. You can see it just behind the suspension turret on the driver side.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links