Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Blue Front Fog Lights

robin cutts

Just picked my new aygo blue, very pleased with it apart from the fact that the front fog lights do not come on when i turn on the fog light switch. The rear fog light works o.k There is no special switch ??Must not be connected. Any one else had this problem. Back to the dealer on monday

Front fog lights - seperate switch in the most stupid place RHS of steering column next to the Passenger Airbag on/off switch in that cubby hole.

Photo0184.jpg

Passenger Airbag on/off switch

Photo0184.jpg

Genius idea ! you're about to crash, don't like the passenger much, airbag OFF !

That's almost as good as an ejector seat ! :thumbsup:

No won't work bond style. :huh:

You have to use the igrition key, plus its a rotary switch and only works with the ignition off.

I did not think that the new Aygo Blue was fitted with front fog lights as standard :)

Probably like mine -style pack option, dealer fitted option including alloy wheels and scuff plates

Probably like mine -style pack option, dealer fitted option including alloy wheels and scuff plates

Absolutely - that's how my Aygo Blue has them.... :thumbsup:

agreed stupid place to put the switch, I keep forgetting they are on and getting flashed at for being a chav, rear one turns off automatically, this one if I managed to catch glimpse of the little green led light on it I am lucky.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links