Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Day Off School! Will Spray Interior Parts!

KPARRIS-JONES

Hi all,

as the title suggests, I have two days off school because of the snow. I also have a large amount of paint that needs to be used so I have decided to spray the plastic surrounds of the gear-knob and handbrake handle in black to have a bit of contrast with the grey/blue interior parts.

I have primed them on saturday so its had a day to set and will spray today and tomorrow will lacquer!

I have also deicided to foliatec wrap the centre console and the bit of trim that goes under the dials in carbon-fibre!

I'll post pics when done but the foliatec will be done later.

I have also taken the time to use white spirit on all of the interior parts, use foaming cockpit spray on it and then polish it with cockpit shine that has a lemon zest! It has all been stockpiled in my room as has my carpet which I hoovered for a half hour, foam cleaned, hoovered and then foam cleaned and hoovered agian for ultimate perfection.

Its now pristine with a fluff that is second to none, which has saved me at least £200 for new carpets!

So good day, good day! :lol:

I'm also measuring the interior ceiling so so that I can cover it with white cloth rather than grey, which will look much better. Yet another addition will be the donation of a TRD sticker which will go along the windscreen!

Hi all,

as the title suggests, I have two days off school because of the snow. I also have a large amount of paint that needs to be used so I have decided to spray the plastic surrounds of the gear-knob and handbrake handle in black to have a bit of contrast with the grey/blue interior parts.

I have primed them on saturday so its had a day to set and will spray today and tomorrow will lacquer!

I have also deicided to foliatec wrap the centre console and the bit of trim that goes under the dials in carbon-fibre!

I'll post pics when done but the foliatec will be done later.

I have also taken the time to use white spirit on all of the interior parts, use foaming cockpit spray on it and then polish it with cockpit shine that has a lemon zest! It has all been stockpiled in my room as has my carpet which I hoovered for a half hour, foam cleaned, hoovered and then foam cleaned and hoovered agian for ultimate perfection.

Its now pristine with a fluff that is second to none, which has saved me at least £200 for new carpets!

So good day, good day! :lol:

I'm also measuring the interior ceiling so so that I can cover it with white cloth rather than grey, which will look much better. Yet another addition will be the donation of a TRD sticker which will go along the windscreen!

I assume you are a non-smoker :lol: The dash of mine was polished & I can't see properly on a sunny day from the reflection on the windscreen <_<

I assume you are a non-smoker :lol: The dash of mine was polished & I can't see properly on a sunny day from the reflection on the windscreen <_<

:lol:

No I dont smoke, no attraction to it, but the previous owner did so I had to clean the whol dash aswell as the clear dial covers as they were stained grey too!

Ill try cleaning the ceiling part before I buy some new fabric but it seems to be pretty set in the pelt <_<

The painting is taking ages! :lol:

• 10 months later...

I know this is quite an old topic but did you get this done in the end?

Am thinking about wrapping some of the interior parts in my car with a carbon effect. Was it really difficult to do? Pricey?

Hope you can help, sounds really good and would be nice to see some pics if you have any...?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links