Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod Meet On Sunday 8th March

Ckman85

hmmmmmm errrrrr lol.

not what i had in mind haha. theres a rather good cafe at the end of my road tho ;)

That could be a plan... i'm sure Kearon will be hungry by the time he's travelled down... :lol:

How far from the M1/M6 junction??

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• Rolla_SR

lol. i live about 3 mins from junction 15 of the M1 which is the junction youd probably want to take accross to santa pod.

either a cafe at the end of my road or theres a macdonalds on the dual carriageway to pod. well 2 of them actually. and a kfc. lol

lol. i live about 3 mins from junction 15 of the M1 which is the junction youd probably want to take accross to santa pod.

either a cafe at the end of my road or theres a macdonalds on the dual carriageway to pod. well 2 of them actually. and a kfc. lol

Well i'm quite happy to meet at J15, sure Kearon will be too, and ctsnay, cabcurtains and gotchaygo if they're coming.

Hurrah!

Have to put the TTE / K&N and TTE / A'PEXi agaisnt each other! If possible... Shame I got a weight disadvantage with my wheels... :( and I'm fat. :lol:

:lol:

Well i have a full sized alloy in my boot how much more than that do you weigh? :P

Be interesting to have CTS Vs CTS-C Vs CSR too! (you missed that out Gaz!!!)

Well i'm quite happy to meet at J15, sure Kearon will be too, and ctsnay, cabcurtains and gotchaygo if they're coming.

Sod it I'm in I'm well up for it now, even if I am in my diseasel!!! I'll still be faster than that monkey ridden Aygo!!! (love you SJ :D) Is anyone going up or down on the A1?

I'll be fine meeting you all at J15.

If the motorway isn't closed again. -_- No party at my house! I can't fit more than 4 people in it at one time! :lol:

Hurrah!

Have to put the TTE / K&N and TTE / A'PEXi agaisnt each other! If possible... Shame I got a weight disadvantage with my wheels... :( and I'm fat. :lol:

Well i have a full sized alloy in my boot how much more than that do you weigh? :P

Be interesting to have CTS Vs CTS-C Vs CSR too! (you missed that out Gaz!!!)

What's a CSR??

Sod it I'm in I'm well up for it now, even if I am in my diseasel!!! I'll still be faster than that monkey ridden Aygo!!! (love you SJ :D) Is anyone going up or down on the A1?

Get on the M1 and i'll convoy with you.

COOL, sounds like a pretty big group of us now.

Wot time shall we meet? and where abouts off J15 r we meeting? need an address so we can meet really

[

If by some miracle I beat anyone, I am sooo gonna gloat you know!! :lol:

COOL, sounds like a pretty big group of us now.

Wot time shall we meet? and where abouts off J15 r we meeting? need an address so we can meet really

Think Ricc's the best one to answer that... seeing as he's the local! :lol:

As for time... when does the RYWB start?

[

If by some miracle I beat anyone, I am sooo gonna gloat you know!! :lol:

I think Key mentioned he was gonna run down the strip... he'd still prob beat you tho! :P :lol:

NOOOOO!!!!

I can't make it becasue my dads birthday is the day before and he'll be bladdered! :lol:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I was lookign forward to the McDonalds too.... :lol:

Count me in all being well, i will be in the barge though :angry:

Why?? :o

That's no fun!!

The wife can't use my car for business use and shes on call over the weekend for the OAP's, i'll tag onto the back of your bumper at Jnc 31 ;)

That's no fun!!

The wife can't use my car for business use and shes on call over the weekend for the OAP's, i'll tag onto the back of your bumper at Jnc 31 ;)

Can't she just use the bus?? :lol:

Surely nobody would know if she used your barge??

That's no fun!!

The other issue is she won't drive it because its too big and has an electric handbrake :lol: Women, runs away quickly..... ;)

That's no fun!!

The other issue is she won't drive it because its too big and has an electric handbrake :lol: Women, runs away quickly..... ;)

Taxi, Bus, bicycle, walk? :P

Or come with you in the CTS and then you can have a blast up the M1 if she's needed! :lol:

That's no fun!!

Taxi, Bus, bicycle, walk? :P

Or come with you in the CTS and then you can have a blast up the M1 if she's needed! :lol:

If i start with those suggestions she will start on about getting a Diesel Verso again :( :lol:

Well i could always give you a Lift?

Unless you want to put the barge down the strip?

Sounds like a plan, i dont want to run the Passat, i already know shes a plodder 20k in 5mths has proved that :lol: ;)

Gaz - you not running yours? Also, I think CSR = Corolla SR? :P

I may have to put off running dependadnt on ym tyres... cant afford new ones yet! :lol:

Gaz - you not running yours? Also, I think CSR = Corolla SR? :P (you would be right in saying that :lol: )

I may have to put off running dependadnt on ym tyres... cant afford new ones yet! :lol:

I dont think the diseasel will be remapped in time for the pod so i might not run the strip :(

Gaz - you not running yours? Also, I think CSR = Corolla SR? :P (you would be right in saying that :lol: )

I dont think the diseasel will be remapped in time for the pod so i might not run the strip :(

Why not run it, then run it at another RWYB after you've had it remapped. See what the differances are?

I'll probably have a go only to get my ***** handed to me by all the high powered beats that'll be there.. :(

Sounds like a plan, i dont want to run the Passat, i already know shes a plodder 20k in 5mths has proved that :lol: ;)

:thumbsup:

Not decided on that yet... depends on funds and if i've had it serviced... it's running a bit rough at the mo.

Surely running it now and then after the remap would be an idea??

:thumbsup:

Not decided on that yet... depends on funds and if i've had it serviced... it's running a bit rough at the mo.

Surely running it now and then after the remap would be an idea??

Maybe, I'm having it serviced as well just before the pod :) I might try and see if Parts-King could lend me it for the weekend so i can see the difference :rolleyes:

Who cares about getting wipped by a Skyline, isn't it all about the time you can put on the board?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links