Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Aygo, Hello Iq

RedNotDead

woohoo - iQ ordered, will be ready for 1st March. Aygo has been great for what it is but looking forward to the iQ, it's just better in so many areas than the Aygo. Roll on 1st March. :D

woohoo - iQ ordered, will be ready for 1st March.

Great news...

When did you place your order?

Placed mine a week ago and still awaiting a delivery date from the dealer... :(

Great news...

Order placed today - Basingstoke.

Great news...

Order placed today - Basingstoke.

Same place I got mine :)

I am *told*...which is always to be taken with a pinch of salt... I will get my iQ2 first week of March. I too am upgrading from an Aygo which I bought second hand last year and I have to say have loved. What a great little car it is. Cheap to run and I bought it for nearly half the price of my new iQ2. But you see this car and somehow common sense deserts you because just like my iPhone I know it is over hyped, over priced and that there are better, cheaper mobiles out there but somehow I don't want them!

I am extra excited because aged 38 , albeit only licensed since 03, this is my first new car... And I have decided to be a bit silly and have the better spec and the auto transmission. I know this is a lot of money to spend on a city car... But hey what the hell. A lot of my mates think I am mad because the car is a bit metrosexual. Also I am buying a 1ltr engine and they keep telling meof all the marvellous gas guzzlers I could buy for the same price...Did you know you could get a blah blah blah for that money... I like the £35pa Road tax, the cheap insurance band and the warm, smug glow of looking down at those who are cuddling the planet less than me...I mean I am already a Vegetarian and this is a vegetarian's car if ever there was one!

I do worry abit about the lack of storage... I was thinking I carry a spare cannister of fuel and there is simply nowhere to put it in the IQ... but then I have carried a spare cannister of fuel for 6 years without ever having need of it before so well perhaps I am simply, in a deeply zen way, ridding myself of unnecessary burdens...like a spare wheel...which I have needed in the past! Well. Heart has ruled head and we will soon see if it was the right way to go!

Oh and £930 for Sat Nav... Tell me they are having a laugh! Well the Tomtom will be coming with me from the Aygo.

Nick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links