Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Moderator

GIDDLEPIN

Welcome aboard Don :thumbsup:

Les

Well done, Don, I'm not surprised that you have joined the elite (La Creme de la Creme, as Miss Jean Brodie would have put it!, when she was in her prime) you are a font of knowledge and common sense - attributes that are rarely seen in the same person :yes::thumbsup:

Very best regards from me and Yvonne :meet:

Well just because I'm a Guru on my way to being a top rank poster, you have to go one better + become a moderator, How your going to fit this in between driving +maintaining your train, helping damsels in distress, re-building Rolls Royces, and building your garden shed/signal box, I cannot imagine.. :unsure: Anyway congratulations mate there couldn't be anyone better suited to do it, well done Don :thumbsup::cheers::toot::toast::yahoo:

PS does this mean we can get away with the odd slightly naughty joke? :shutit: :ban:

Welcome aboard Don :thumbsup:

Les

Nice one Don, couldn't happen to a better bloke! :thumbsup: Does this mean the general tone of things will be lifted? Nothing serious, just influencing Kingo's sense of humour and supplying translations for Bothy's postings etc. - should mean you never have the oportunity to get bored! :rolleyes:

Who's this Don person anyway? :unsure: ;) :lol:

Oh ***ger, best behaviour now I suppose.

Hope you know what you are letting yourself in for ;)

All the best :thumbsup:

Blinking heck :o :o :o :o :o

Go out for a few days, some one leaves the keys in the door and now we have a new MODERATOR...... :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

So will you be known as the BIG DON now :lol: :lol: Images of the godfather driving a RAV now.....

First thing is to allow all 5 door RAV's superior access to the forum.....

Cant wait to see Bothy's reply to all this...Probably take us weeks to decipher the text and ages for the Scottish rescue service to drain all the meths and whisky out of his system.... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Ah so that's your name. I'm sure we'll all still all call you AM (& sir)

Hope this doesn't mean we hear less from you as from what I've seen of other forums the moderators' rarely post.

Mind you, this is probably the politest forum ever so I don't think you'll have much to do.

Congratulations.

Well folks you may or may not be glad to know I will still be lurking almost exclusively in the RAV4 section. I think I was asked mainly because the RAV section is now big enough to warrant its own mod' to some extent but I don't expect things to change much anyway - I'm just helping to keep an eye on things.

Thanks for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it.

(They call me "The Don" at work sometimes!!!). :lol:

Who is this Don? :unsure:

Well folks you may or may not be glad to know I will still be lurking almost exclusively in the RAV4 section. I think I was asked mainly because the RAV section is now big enough to warrant its own mod' to some extent but I don't expect things to change much anyway - I'm just helping to keep an eye on things.

Looks like we're in safe hands but does this mean that if we upset you we wake up in bed next to a horse's head? :fear:

Congrats and good luck with the moderating!

First thing is to allow all 5 door RAV's superior access to the forum.....

5 Doors - that's definitely superior access ;)

SEE WIKIPEDIA.. DON :unsure: HEY NEW REG FOR YOUR CAR DON 1 (DON JUAN)

SEE WIKIPEDIA.. DON :unsure:

I like the crime boss one B)

Spooky. Just watching "The joy of motoring" on BBC4 and see a Red Car with license plate 699 DON.

.....however it was a Healey I think. I suppose "Don" on Healey is appropriate.

.....must be a glitch in the matrix

%$( - ah go aff tae race at Crail fur a day and dae sum damage tae fawlks prides and joy an come back tae find a oily 5 door driver o %$(in trains runnin this forum.

Next wur be haein derbyshire speaak frae yer man in pdf form wi bldn picturs an aw.

Aye richt!!!

Whit drives alang at 49mph oan a country road an ye canna pass? A polis in a 5 door oily RAV!

Ah'll jist cosentrate oan ma tar performance frae noo oan seeein as ahm gettin ma 1/4 times doon tae 14.7secs.

MR Moderator, I wish to report the last poster for extreme Scottishness.. :ban:

My screen has a bewildering array of edit buttons but I've not found the translate Scottish to English button yet!!!

I wonder if I can program his RAV from here :naughty: to involuntarily ram the back of the dieselly polis car? I would love to hear him explain that it wasni his fault it was a train driver from Derbyshire!!!

I don't think he's breeched any rules though Stew :P

wrang muderaotr Stewart -

try cfc1 - when he's no fittin tires, he's trying tae murderote me.

Ah think its a shame that mudoeraturs have such borin jobs that they need tae get their ain back oan scum like me !!!

>>>Note to oneself. AM Don is now a Mod, better not mention Flossie again in public...you know how these mods can be, don't want my account suspending :eek: <<<

Kingo :thumbsup:

>>>Note to oneself. AM Don is now a Mod, better not mention Flossie again in public...you know how these mods can be, don't want my account suspending :eek: <<<

Ye - need tae be careful and refuse his demands fur 60% aff parts.

Congrats Don, sure you will be busy from now on.......such an untidy bunch of peeps....... :rolleyes:

Aye Go on now !

Ye - need tae be careful and refuse his demands fur 60% aff parts.

60% % % FFS! Nearly had a heart attack there :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links