Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Road Rage Whilst Driving Yer Works Car?

bothwell_buyer

and speakign of accents, that was said in a lovely irish accent

;) I have yet to hear your lovely Irish accent .................... ;)

and speakign of accents, that was said in a lovely irish accent

;) I have yet to hear your lovely Irish accent .................... ;)

Wexford accents ARE lovely. You might be in trouble if it was Cork or Kerry accent :rolleyes:

cheers Cabcurtains.

can you not type in Scotish please because I am proper struggling to read or understand whats going on

Dear Bothwell

The nice chap from Norfolk means to say -

gonnienodothatonymair cosmaheidsnippinanmabrainsisbroke

Sorry Mr Flo-Gas, I thought it better to translate your post to something that a thick Glaswegian can understand. Unfortunately, we do not all come from a well-brought up area of England.

And I should really point out that, for information, your spelling "Scotish" wrongly - it is actually Scottish. 2 't's, 2 s's and 1 h. And I managed to translate "Pompey Gaz" after I phoned my friend in Italy. He did struggle a bit with your use of English Grammar - so you see local accent and dialect can be as difficult to understand for other Englishmen....as well as those from Scotland.

haw Nettie the Numptie - try reading the posts - the guys frae Cleethorpes, no Norfolk. Yuv obvusly been reading yer books agin!

As fur the van driver - poor souls probably on a bonus scheme where if he delivers all the parcels on time, he disnae lose his job. Obviously in the case you mentioned mollyc, the guy should lose his job and his licence. Had person been driving a RAV, then they would hae passed the cones in quicktime nae bother!

cheers Cabcurtains.

can you not type in Scotish please because I am proper struggling to read or understand whats going on

Dear Bothwell

Sorry Mr Flo-Gas, I thought it better to translate your post to something that a thick Glaswegian can understand. Unfortunately, we do not all come from a well-brought up area of England.

And I should really point out that, for information, your spelling "Scotish" wrongly - it is actually Scottish. 2 't's, 2 s's and 1 h. And I managed to translate "Pompey Gaz" after I phoned my friend in Italy. He did struggle a bit with your use of English Grammar - so you see local accent and dialect can be as difficult to understand for other Englishmen....as well as those from Scotland.

nob. am from cleethorpes, north east lincolnshire. get your geography right.

cheers Cabcurtains.

Dear Bothwell

is this the ultimate nightmare ?? sumwun frae Cleethorpes an wi a Punto?? :P :P :P

cheers Cabcurtains.

Dear Bothwell

is this the ultimate nightmare ?? sumwun frae Cleethorpes an wi a Punto?? :P :P :P

I thought we where going to stop laughing at the Punto :D

cheers Cabcurtains.

Dear Bothwell

Dont you own a Punto??!! :o :o ;)

cheers Cabcurtains.

Dear Bothwell

Dont you own a Punto??!! :o :o ;)

Yeh, but his is an 04 plate so it would have rusted away by now :P

Well I think I understood about two lines of cabcurtains post...it really is hard to decipher the words in text like that.

I know we have our own regional accents...I'm from Essex but that doesn't mean I go round typing "allwrite m8, whatya doin 2night. I'm a bit cream-crackered today" which means "alright mate, what are you doing tonight? I'm tired today". I make sure I type my words out and so that they can be understood.

Just a little thought from everyone when typing on here might be good - not just to Scottish members..we all know text speak is a nightmare and if we do start using 'local dialects' all the time it doesn't do people who aren't in the dialect any favours at all.

Anyway thats just my input on this thread ;)

Worryingly both my posts were on line er's, please don't confuse me with Bothy i couldnt live it down, i aint getting in no Punto :lol: ;)

Well I think I understood about two lines of cabcurtains post...it really is hard to decipher the words in text like that.

I know we have our own regional accents...I'm from Essex but that doesn't mean I go round typing "allwrite m8, whatya doin 2night. I'm a bit cream-crackered today" which means "alright mate, what are you doing tonight? I'm tired today". I make sure I type my words out and so that they can be understood.

Just a little thought from everyone when typing on here might be good - not just to Scottish members..we all know text speak is a nightmare and if we do start using 'local dialects' all the time it doesn't do people who aren't in the dialect any favours at all.

Worryingly both my posts were on line er's, please don't confuse me with Bothy i couldnt live it down, i aint getting in no Punto :lol: ;)

Deep Depression on the windowsill ;)

Deep depression on the windowsill :huh:

Deep depression on the windowsill :huh:

So good it had to be said twice :lol:

wur punto has just had the 2nd service of its life. In between, its had 5 clutches and a gearbox. No rust. Now its fitted with a zimmer on wheels case the car breaks down.

And I might just get the last laugh if parlyiament pay oot 2 grand tae swap tae a new car...mair than the puntos wurth ! Wull just buy a 1 yr old landrover :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links