Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many

ian21thatsme

I've got one, but it's a T-Spirit :lol:

I've got one, but it's a T-Spirit :lol:

hi there mate could you tell me what differences there are with the standard 1.6 and the t-spirit model?

does your model come with the spoiler like the SR does? or isit more interior differences?

hi there mate could you tell me what differences there are with the standard 1.6 and the t-spirit model?

does your model come with the spoiler like the SR does? or isit more interior differences?

I could of told you the difference on the older model (T2, T3, T-Spirit & T-Sport), before the facelift version, but the newer version has alot more going towards it.

It was more creature comforts, than performance that makes it different

Main difference from the T2 & T3, was all electric windows, sunroof, climate control, 6 speaker stereo, but the T-Sport has all this and more.

Mine didn't come with a spoiler, that was part of a bodykit i had put on.

I could of told you the difference on the older model (T2, T3, T-Spirit & T-Sport), before the facelift version, but the newer version has alot more going towards it.

It was more creature comforts, than performance that makes it different

Main difference from the T2 & T3, was all electric windows, sunroof, climate control, 6 speaker stereo, but the T-Sport has all this and more.

Mine didn't come with a spoiler, that was part of a bodykit i had put on.

ahh i see so your t-spirit packs in more features etc right? thats cool i guess.

isit still 109bhp like the standard 1.6 or isit 115 like the SR?

maybe i should have looked into the t-spirits before :thumbsup:

ahh i see so your t-spirit packs in more features etc right? thats cool i guess.

For what the T-spirit offers, you would of been hard pushed to find something that has that much to offer as a standard car.

Yeah, it's only a 109bhp, but with the SR at only 115bhp, will you ever know the difference :lol:

But the T-Sport at 189bhp, that's where you should of gone for :D

i did want a t-sport but at the time couldnt afford it and insurance would have been a b*tch! :lol:

so opted for the more modest 1.6 which is pretty nippy and it gets me from A to B so im happy with it. although some extra 'lift' would have been nice :D

Know that feeling, if i waited 6weeks for mine, i could of got the 5dr T-Sport, which are rare cause it only went into production for some 18months before it got withdrawn, think they said it was due to lack of sales :lol:

I would of still brought it, even if the Mr Insurance would of stuff me with a silly amount.

But funny enough, i got a quote for a Evo FQ-360, and it was some £650 full comp, so i wouldn't of thought that the T-Sport would of been that much :lol:

wow 650 for a evo fq360? that is cheap! my insurance for this 1.6 alone is close to £1K so im sure a tsport would have been over budget for me. but my renewal will be coming soon so hopefully if it goes down considerably then maybe a t-sport will be on the horizon for me :D

Wish i had a 1.6..........

:unsure:

:P :lol:

For what the T-spirit offers, you would of been hard pushed to find something that has that much to offer as a standard car.

Yeah, it's only a 109bhp, but with the SR at only 115bhp, will you ever know the difference :lol:

Maybe not so much on the power side of things, but the torque on the SR would just mean the 1.6 would be left standing :rolleyes:

Maybe not so much on the power side of things, but the torque on the SR would just mean the 1.6 would be left standing :rolleyes:

Providing the owner of said SR managed to change gear properly......

:lol:

This would be true, but I was simply stating the SR is superior in power compared to the 1.6

:P B)

There aint any of them going to the pod is there?

This would be true, but I was simply stating the SR is superior in power compared to the 1.6

:P B)

There aint any of them going to the pod is there?

Why..... you worried? :lol:

Why..... you worried? :lol:

Not at all... New clutch fitted ;) would just like to have a run against them!

ive got a 1.6 t3 aswell, if you think 1k insurance is bad im not even going to start ith mine! haha

lol how much you paying mate? mine was lucky to be approx 1k fully comp cos i shopped around quiet abit till i found the perfect deal. other companies were quoting me around 2-3k and i was suprised and just hung up the fone on their asses :lol:

1.6 Colour Collection here (i.e. T3 but with different alloys and other colouring here and there).

Drove from London to Land's End on Monday to catch a few surfing waves, and returned today. Really enjoyable ride, but over taking is only average with a full boot and 3 other passengers.

1.6 Colour Collection here (i.e. T3 but with different alloys and other colouring here and there).

Drove from London to Land's End on Monday to catch a few surfing waves, and returned today. Really enjoyable ride, but over taking is only average with a full boot and 3 other passengers.

get rid of the 3 passengers then :lol:

you are right there mate. when the car has a few ppl in the back boy does it become sluggish! usually if its just me and one other passenger in the front its ok but anymore weight in the back brings the cars performance down and it does get annoying cos it feels like the car is revving high but not going anywhere!

ive got a 1.6 t3 aswell, if you think 1k insurance is bad im not even going to start ith mine! haha

lol how much you paying mate? mine was lucky to be approx 1k fully comp cos i shopped around quiet abit till i found the perfect deal. other companies were quoting me around 2-3k and i was suprised and just hung up the fone on their asses :lol:

just under 2k for me like, but i m young and do have 3 points and a crash pending oops!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links