Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Selling My T-sport

handicap7

Due to needing a van i am going to be selling my beloved T-sport.

But have no idea how much it's worth!!

I have been looking around various sites but prices seem to be all over the place.

It's a 05 plate with 27k on the clock, full service history, red and black cloth interior, running on eibachs, brand new Godyear GSD3s, Alsace Granite grey......the fastest colour imo.

Mint condition inside and out (and mint means mint) couple of car park dings being removed next week, spare never used and no wheel scuffs.

Whats it worth??? what would you sell it for.

ive been looking to try and get a rough idea of what mine is worth, not wanting to sell just out of pure interest, pre facelifts havent held their value at all, or from what ive seen anyway, facelifts are seeming to fair a bit better

depending on whether your wanting a quick sale or not i would say anything between 6k and 7k, the low mileage will be a very good selling point too

check out parkers guide, that should tell you what you should expect if you were in the market to buy one in mint condition ;)

I would say 6k if your desperate or early 7's if you can hold out for the right buyer, this lot are comparable low mileage CTS's

Could you upload some pics of it?

I recon you could get arround £5-6 especially when you got CTS-C on autotrader priced at £6.2k :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links