Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Surprise

tccom

hi,had my exhaust checked today after lindops damaged it and to my surprise the center has a new rolling road,so what the hell had a power run and the compressor managed 239bhp@ flywheel 190flb was well impressed,only has a cat back system on . :D

hi,had my exhaust checked today after lindops damaged it and to my surprise the center has a new rolling road,so what the hell had a power run and the compressor managed 239bhp@ flywheel 190flb was well impressed,only has a cat back system on . :D

With 14% drivetrain loss thats around 205whp thats a fair number :)

With 14% drivetrain loss thats around 205whp thats a fair number :)

hi ponzer,was well surprised was thinkin 210 at the best but 239 is awsome.

that's good goin that mate

i'm gutted couldn't put mine on rollers today but not worth it, would have probably put out the least power!!!

i'm gutted couldn't put mine on rollers today but not worth it, would have probably put out the least power!!!

well i am well pleased with the result, the rolling road is at URBAN RACING,JACKSON STREET,ST HELENS,MERSEYSIDE. just in case you want a run on them,very friendly aswell. :)

well i am well pleased with the result, the rolling road is at URBAN RACING,JACKSON STREET,ST HELENS,MERSEYSIDE. just in case you want a run on them,very friendly aswell. :)

sound might give it a go as soon as get things runnin right!!

is your car completely stock??

sound might give it a go as soon as get things runnin right!!

is your car completely stock??

hi, has a 2.5" cat back system on with 2 6-9" rear boxes made by urban racing they use blue flame components other than that it is standard. :D

Bluddy heck!

if those figures are accurate... thats crazy mate! keep hold of that one!

Bluddy heck!

if those figures are accurate... thats crazy mate! keep hold of that one!

rollin road only a couple of weeks old and was assured that it was accurate.big surprise to me i can tell you,and the noise of the charger on the rollers was insane! :D

nice one mate. need to get mine on one. how much was it if u dont mind me askin. as its not far from me

nice one mate. need to get mine on one. how much was it if u dont mind me askin. as its not far from me
hi chris,£40 + vat is the normal price but i got it done for 30£ after they fixed my exhaust that lindops damaged last month the s***s. :(

when you go to start you corolla, hold your foot on the accelerator before the ignition is switched on and keep it there untill the car starts. It gives the car 10bhp extra :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links