Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Second Car

Pompey Gaz

Yes I know its not a toyota :(

but after a fair few problems with the punto, including Drinking oil, needing a new headlight, a lock problem which would mean four new locks, with remote central locking keys needed, and after asking if it can be fixed on warrenty, and being told no, I have had enough and got rid of my punto haha, all those who hate fiats can gloat because I seen the light, haha anyways trapsing around Autotrader and found this beast:

http://tinyurl.com/cq6ukj

got an insurance quote, which isn't bad, and affordable. Just wondering what everyone thought.

Not a bad wee car at all :thumbsup: & you couldn't go far wrong at that price.

I have driven a few of them, short term, having been loaned them to keep me mobile by my Renault Dealer while my Kangoo was in for service or work.

Thay won't set the world alight, but are comfy & have all the mod cons you will need. Go for it coz I can't believe the price :P

Not at all the same vehicle, but I got over 200k out of my Kangoo. It is no longer mine , but it is still running as sweetly as a nut on just a smell of Diesel. Yes, I know that your one is Petrol.

it looks tidy so might give them a bell see what can do about the price haha :P haggle a bit maybe get it for £900-950 what could i haggle on though? or does it depend on my judgement?

it looks tidy so might give them a bell see what can do about the price haha :P haggle a bit maybe get it for £900-950 what could i haggle on though? or does it depend on my judgement?

A few quid saved on the purchase price is a few quid to spend on it later :thumbsup:

No harm in haggling :P . The price can only go down.

I currently am on my 2nd Toyota Yaris :thumbsup:

I ran a 1.2 Clio before I bought my first Yaris :thumbsup: (Excellent car)

Before the Clio I had a Fiat Punto (like you) :unsure:

(Do you see the patterrn emerging?)

If you keep going you will soon discover reliable motoring :P ;) :lol:

I wouldnt simply due to it being french, german or japanese only for me ;)

So Gaz... are you going to

Fix

It

Again

Tomorrow

then? :P :P

no am !Removed! not, i gave it back, in nicer words i said they could keep it and sell it on.

haha steve, i had my corolla and loved it, its why i was here, but unfortunatly for my budget no one is getting rid of any toyotas at the moment. a 1.6 clio would do me haha would be nippy, has front fogs and looks decent, they are my only needs in a car :P

lol seen a xsara vtr that take mmy fancy but am gunn await see whats available when i get paid tbh

sold a clio for my niece - £150 for a P regy......probably could have got more as scrap :lol: :lol: :lol:

On what grounds did they decline rectifying those faults under warranty? If the car is still without the warranty periods I think it’s disgusting. Tell the press tell everyone!!!

That said from what I have heard, Renault aren’t hugely better.

I have always gone by the same rules with buying cars, Jap or German!

the same they used when i went in because of a heavy nocking coming from the front shock absorber "it's been in a front end carsh so we're not touching it because its crash damage"

a van rolled back into me at like 2mph, and scratched the bonnet, cracked the headlight so it fogs and broke a bracket that holds it into place, got warned though that Stoneacre were really awkward to acknowledge the warrenty. I didn't want to pay £400 excess to get say £250 repairs done, a new headlight, quick spray and it would have been fine but their attitude about it sucked! Before anyone says "why not just pay for it to be done privatly?" I have had other things to worry about, and its not been a problem, the light still works, the bonnet still opens and closes and nothing was bent in the engine bay so it was on a list for me to get round to lol.

heard mixed reviews about renaults, mate had two clios, one was fine, and the other was untill he hit a goose and it bent both radiators lol. a mates missus drives one and she aint had a problem.

am just gunna wait though see whats available when i get the money sorted lol.

seen a nice citreon xsara VTR but i heard they have alot of problems with head gaskets going

What's the difference between a Fiat and tickets for an Oasis concert?

You can shift an Oasis ticket...

Why are Fiat drivers like Corned Beef?

They both come in tin cans.

What's the difference between a Fiat and a tampon?

The tampon comes with a tow rope.

What did the Skoda say to the Fiat?

Who's the butt of the jokes now...

What is the smallest part of a Fiat?

he owners brain...

he owners brain...

Isnt there already a thread for poor jokes??!! :rolleyes:

he owners brain...

Isnt there already a thread for poor jokes??!! :rolleyes:

Not for Fiat owners :lol:

I keep the tow hook thing screwed into the front bumper for ease when it needs towed. The only worse car I have had is the landrover and it has its own winch!! :lol: :lol:

check out running/service costs on the Scooby. Nice car if you have the cash. Insurance will be higher, don't know what it's going to be like for road tax and Petrol :cheers: that will be you most visited place.

Just my opinion.

£106 a month third party fire and theft lol

tried a 1.9 Diesel estate volvo and its the same as the Xsara VTR, which is my favourite atm, 1.6ltr 16v

:eek: £106 a month!!.......................TPF&T

My car costs me marginally more than that for a years Fully Comp with all the trimmings.

(Mind you..........I am an old git :wheelchair::lol: )

lol 23, no no claims, driving for 2 and a half years.

the VTR is like £60 a month fully compp

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links