Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Meet?

H13RNC

Just a maybe at the mo....

Thing is, i spend my sats/suns working on my house at the moment to try and move in during the summer and out of the Inlaws, normally there till 6ish both days. :(

Hmm, having a think ..... need a plan .... :help:

Go to the house an hour earlier on saturday and sunday, then you can stop for 4PM on the sunday :yahoo:

Hmmmm possibly ....

Is this set now then for the 19 ?

Yep looks like it now lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• H13RNC

• MarcTS

• t-sport786

• Mally82

Might as well change me to a YES. Also which car park are you referring to? The long, thin one?

Might as well change me to a YES. Also which car park are you referring to? The long, thin one?

lol I think so, well Im gonna try go early and get space at the back somewhere coz its less busy, so you go past vue cinema, past the bowling entrance and right down to the top. Should be good, hopefully convert the other maybe's to yes.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Is it ok to assume that W3 0PA is a safe enough postcode for people's sat nav to aim them for?

looking like i will drag my t-sport down there!!!! will confirm closer 2 the time! anyone from south east/west london going?

Is it ok to assume that W3 0PA is a safe enough postcode for people's sat nav to aim them for?

:lol: I think that is correct, just checked it. W3 0PA for people who are using satnav. You know what, I dont think those northern t sports can compete with lol too many of us :thumbsup:

looking like i will drag my t-sport down there!!!! will confirm closer 2 the time! anyone from south east/west london going?

Ok ill put you down as a maybe, i'm sure there are going from those locations. What area you in?

I'm sure someone will speak up from that area.

im based in kennington/elephant & castle! ive seen a few t sports around but never near my way! full of muggy type r owners! (i'll show them!!)

We still got 4 maybes, come on lads sort it out :D Armz ur jetting off to the states soon so come on bruv, william bring your gf with you :lol: LAA69, dont worry about your house, we will all go round and do the stuff you need doing :rolleyes: Farhan you gotta bring your rolla dude, I gotta :eek: the gadgets you, that push button for starters, Mally82 you aint that far up either so make it, only for a couple of hours anyway.

whats happening heran yea i would love to come down sorry about not getting back to your private message been real busy and for some odd reason my pms not working properly, think some other users are having the same problem. I will try but cannot guarentee, getting some upgrades done to the car so it is left parked on the driveway. will be uploading some pics of all the gadgets and stuff this week. If not ill defo be down with shaun to tell everyone how and what i fitted. Right now looking into upgrading the clutch and flywheel and do some other bits on the car so its left parked up for work to be carried out.

whats happening heran yea i would love to come down sorry about not getting back to your private message been real busy and for some odd reason my pms not working properly, think some other users are having the same problem. I will try but cannot guarentee, getting some upgrades done to the car so it is left parked on the driveway. will be uploading some pics of all the gadgets and stuff this week. If not ill defo be down with shaun to tell everyone how and what i fitted. Right now looking into upgrading the clutch and flywheel and do some other bits on the car so its left parked up for work to be carried out.

No worries mate, see you sunday :thumbsup:

lol i got a digital camera but the picture quality can't reach the SLR...definately going to be investing in one really soon.

Anyone who said they were coming changed their minds? Equally have any maybes got a definite answer either way (Yes LAA69, I am looking at you!! :eek: )?

I know it looks like a T-Sport meet, but it's open to anyone in the area :D

If i get my new toys fitted tomorrow, i may just make it, if not then i doubt it, cos ill be doing them sunday, weather permitting you see .... :hammer:

whos goin still?

The list on the first page are the people coming... :lol: well I hope so otherwise I'll be there on my jack jones :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links