Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Meet?

H13RNC

To all local London, Herts and nearby locals able to drive to london Corollas/T Sports/Compressors/SR's

Sunday 19th April 4pm - 6ish pm.

Postcode for SATNAV users try W3 0PA- ROYAL LESUIRE PARK.

Those of you that will be using the A406, be carefull of speed camera's, there are penty of them and feds too. Same goes for those using the M4/M1.

Bring your camera's :lol:

We will be somewhere at back of the car park so as you enter the carpark, drive past Vue Cinema (on your right), Past KFC (on your right) straight over the mini roudabout, Past Nandos (on your left) and past the bowling entrance (on your right). You wont get lost, it aint that big :thumbsup:

Give us a yes or no or a maybe.

1/Heran/H13 RNC (T-Sport)

2/LAA69 (T-Sport) Maybe

3/Shaun/Kangzy (Compressor)

4/Farhan/Farhanali89 (T-Sport) Maybe with Car

5/MiniMarc (T-Sport)

6/t-sport786 (T-Sport)

7/William/Ckman85 (Compressor) Maybe

8/Armz (T-Sport) Maybe

9/Mally82 (T-Sport) Maybe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• H13RNC

• MarcTS

• t-sport786

• corolla_dude

Just a maybe at the mo....

Thing is, i spend my sats/suns working on my house at the moment to try and move in during the summer and out of the Inlaws, normally there till 6ish both days. :(

Hmm, having a think ..... need a plan .... :help:

How about having it a bit further North?

Like Leeds? :lol:

Thing is, i spend my sats/suns working on my house at the moment to try and move in during the summer and out of the Inlaws, normally there till 6ish both days. :(

Lol ok i'll put you down as a maybe, this is why im doing a sunday and late afternoon and only for a couple of hours. So you got the whole day to do what ever and the evening too. No plan, ditch the house :lol:

y read my mind.. im in!

farhan and William should b able to make it to? guys??

LOL yeh right, we have to prepare for that :lol: besides had enough of 'up north' lol jusy got back from birmingham.

Gaz your more then welcome to join us, you would be the guest of honour :lol:

where is this meet? london area?

Lol yeah sorry i didnt mention it, just edited the post, your more then welcome.

Cheers

H :thumbsup:

y read my mind.. im in!

hopefully will try and make it but might just jump in with you shaun as leaving the car parked up for upgrades.

Stick me down as an extremely strong "probably" right now. I'll firm up next weekend a yes or a no.

Would it sweeten the deal if I said I was going, and I'll even consider letting you in the same car park as my car, so bring a pair of binoculars so you can have a good look at it >.<

HAH! I asked for civilisation and I managed Hanger Lane. It's a step in the right direction I guess :lol2:

If you need a landmark, it is about 2-3miles south of Wembley Stadium. If you do a multimap/google map for "Twyford Abbey Road" that will take you to Park Royal :)

y read my mind.. im in!

hopefully will try and make it but might just jump in with you shaun as leaving the car parked up for upgrades.

Yes Farhan, you have to come with your rolla lol, need to see the short shifter and the gadgets in your car :lol:

See what you can do bro :thumbsup:

Stick me down as an extremely strong "probably" right now. I'll firm up next weekend a yes or a no.

Would it sweeten the deal if I said I was going, and I'll even consider letting you in the same car park as my car, so bring a pair of binoculars so you can have a good look at it >.<

HAH! I asked for civilisation and I managed Hanger Lane. It's a step in the right direction I guess :lol2:

If you need a landmark, it is about 2-3miles south of Wembley Stadium. If you do a multimap/google map for "Twyford Abbey Road" that will take you to Park Royal :)

Lol no probs dude :thumbsup:

Where are all the other rollas hiding, comon SR's where are you, ive seen you lot around in london! :lol:

If there was a meet in N. London it would make it alot more easier for us Midlands people to come down the M1 or A1? But fair nuff if you want a Southern Meet, guess we will have to have a devide :P

Midlands Crew anyone ??? :unsure:

Oh and on the note of seeing CTS and SRs Ive been seeing loads in Lincolnshire!!! One driven by a very tasty blonde lass, although i dont think she knows about 'lift'! B)

If there was a meet in N. London it would make it alot more easier for us Midlands people to come down the M1 or A1? But fair nuff if you want a Southern Meet, guess we will have to have a devide :P

Oh and on the note of seeing CTS and SRs Ive been seeing loads in Lincolnshire!!! One driven by a very tasty blonde lass, although i dont think she knows about 'lift'! B)

:lol:

The will be a war one day, London VS rest of the UK :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

:lol:

The will be a war one day, London VS rest of the UK :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

We could just stop supporting them all financially and the war would be won overnight :D

Oh and Rolla_SR, this meet is about 5 miles from the M1, so really, really easy to get to. It's also about 4 miles from theM4 and maybe 8 miles from the M40. What more could you ask for?

To all local London, Herts and nearby locals able to drive to london Corollas/T Sports/Compressors/SR's, not to sure about dates but I'm thinking some time this month. We could do a late afternoon, like 4ish.

Thinking Sunday 19th April or Maybe Sunday after.

4pm - 6pm

Give us a yes or no or a maybe then we can decide it's still worthit.

1/Heran/H13 RNC (T-Sport)

2/K (T-Sport)

3/LAA69 (T-Sport) Maybe

4/Shaun/Kangzy (Compressor)

5/Farhan/Farhanali89 (T-Sport) Maybe with Car

6/MiniMarc (T-Sport) Maybe

Put me down ill be there too!

Hopefully ill b able to go, will need to see if my gf wants to do n e thing.

Count me in as a maybe rite now

Go to the house an hour earlier on saturday and sunday, then you can stop for 4PM on the sunday :yahoo:

Pop me down as a maybe then i might come via M4 bypass my old hometown of Reading :D

Hey!

A mini meet just round the corner from me! :)

Hopefully i'll still be in UK then, if i am, then count me in!

Cheers

Armz.

Go to the house an hour earlier on saturday and sunday, then you can stop for 4PM on the sunday :yahoo:

Hmmmm possibly ....

Is this set now then for the 19 ?

Is this set now then for the 19 ?

Hopefully, as I definitely can't make it the following weekend.

Hey!

A mini meet just round the corner from me! :)

Hopefully i'll still be in UK then, if i am, then count me in!

Cheers

Armz.

No probs :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links