Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Meet?

H13RNC

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• H13RNC

• MarcTS

• t-sport786

• corolla_dude

I'm going to be a no show for today, got the snivles and aint getting outta bed, have a good day, weathers going to be awesome. B)

Right, made a decision...There is only 3 of us left, have not heard from anyone else apart from Minimarc but I spoke to shaun and we going to cancel and reorganise if it is possible in advance this time.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Tell me about it. I just came in to see who was confirmed as going, only to find out it's now been cancelled. Was about to was the car too. Now it's a decision between washing the car, or getting back to the DIY...... Wash it is then :D

Heran, let us know about a reschedule then :thumbsup:

me and my bro might come down in the rolla and my bro might bring the golf down if his conversion is done by then if thats okay?, we dont do no speeding or blast our sounds seeing as my rolla strugles to do 20mph and my will be to scared to drive fast with his paint work lol. we used to run a meets so we know how it feels when someone pisses about.

sorry read that wrong its today :lol:, ohh well sod my brother might come down though if i can :D

LOL, sorry corlla dude, it's just been cancelled due to lack of people :(

ahh no problem's dude, will keep an eye out if it happens.

Thanks for letting me know ;)

Wat a FLOPP!! iv been at it cleaning my car since this morningg just finished to see that its cancelled!! :angry:

you lot should do it every month at evening time after work starting 7:30pm onwards. if its a monthly thing people will keep coming to see other peoples car and you make some mates aswell.

someone should get on it by making it a monthly thing, will attract alot of people, never know might get people coming from up north ;)

Sorry chaps, i just got back from working on my House, ill keep an eye out for the re-schedule.

Im quite happy its being re-scheduled, dont mean that in a bad way, but it might be more doable for me.

Have to wait and see ...... :D ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links