Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport Bits For Sale

-T- Sport

Morning! (it is at the time of typing anyway......)

I've got a few bits for sale of my 2005 Corolla T Sport.

Firstly, The Original Backbox... it's covered roughly 30k miles and in pretty good nick, needs a bit of a cleanup but I'll do that at somepoint over the next few weeks if nobody is interested. These retail at around £190 from Mr T.

I'm looking for £60 OVNO, Collection preferred because of the weight but delivery possible at extra cost. If it's close enough I'll drive it myself at 36p per mile. ;)

Secondly, The Original facelift Springs. I replaced these with Eibachs for a 15mm drop a few months back. These too have covered roughly 30k miles and are in good condition. Good for a replacement if needed or! they should lower a Pre-facelift TS by 15mm if you don't fancy a 30-40MM drop from other springs... at a fraction of the cost too. ;)

I'll be looking for around £40 for these, again Collection preferred but postage possible at extra cost. Or.... as above :P

Just give me a PM or reply in here in interested. They won't be going on eBay just yet so you can have a think. ;)

Cheers

Kearon. :thumbsup:

Springs Provisionally SOLD.

Nobody wants a Backbox? :P

BUMP.

I've now decided to sell A Compressor exhaust I had laying in my shead. I was going to fit it a while ago but I've decided to stick with just the TTE box. Hastle of changing the back bumper etc...

It's covered roughly 18k and I'll be looking for £150, Collection only as it's pretty damned big.

Cheers.

BUMP.

I've now decided to sell A Compressor exhaust I had laying in my shead. I was going to fit it a while ago but I've decided to stick with just the TTE box. Hastle of changing the back bumper etc...

It's covered roughly 18k and I'll be looking for £150, Collection only as it's pretty damned big.

Cheers.

wot price would u take for back box please and wots ur location?

thanx

Compressor Exhaust Provsionally SOLD.

Still got the Original T Sport backbox sat here! No-one? :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump:

Original T Sport Backbox and Springs still for Sale.

myromeo - Which one sorry? Dunno how the hell I never noticed your post in the past!

Do you know if the springs go on a 1.6 t3?? and how much difference there would be in the ride height?

Unsure whether they'd fit or not to be honest. But I'd imagine they'd be roughly 30mm drop on a T3.

I think they wouldn't fit though to be fair. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

BUMP.

Still have the original T-Sport springs for sale if anybody is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

When you say "original T-Sport springs" you mean from a face lift right?

I have a pre-face lift and am thinking if these drop it 15mm then I am very very interested, although xmas might prove to be a porblem, where are you located for a pick up?

Correct, they are Facelift Springs.

In theory they should drop a PFL by 15mm. As far as I'm aware the shocks are the same but the springs are different.

I'm based in Runcorn, Cheshire.

hey mate, these springs would they fit onto a preface lift t3 by any chance... if so how much did you want for them. Im only in liverpool so pick up is no problem.

To be perfectly honest.. Not a bloody clue mate!

In Theory they should fit. But I can't gurantee it.

£30 for 'em would be nice as I'm saving! haha. They're sat in my loft gathering dust so...

Just had a quick check about and most people selling springs quote them for 1.6 and 1.8 T Sport.

So again, In Theory.. Yes. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

ive read through the thread, and noticed youve had a few different exhausts do you not have a tte exhaust or know where i can source one from

• 1 month later...

I do now have the TTE Exhaust for sale. £140 Delivered.

Should fit most Corolla models with minor modifications, most it should just bolt on!

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links