Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Euromillions

Pompey Gaz

I won £5.40 on the euro millions last night, haha get in! Since winning, I lost it all on scratch cards :(

I won £5.40 on the euro millions last night, haha get in! Since winning, I lost it all on scratch cards :(

Hmmm scratch cards, i never win :mellow: the frustrating thing is they always seem to contain 2 lines of the biggest winning amount, this is i'm sure a psychcological ploy, to get us addicted :rolleyes:

Well done Gaz :thumbsup: I'm not alone in the world, coz that's what I always do too :crybaby:

the lottery website is ace, all virtual ones, and i plaid all day yesterday, mostly winning my quids back, then put a line on the lottery and dream number, and a line on the euro, hopefully loosing on the scratch cards today isn't a jinx lol

I used this site, up until recently

https://www.thelotter.com/Login.aspx

I used win small amounts, quite regularly, but the cost of each entry is double what I pay for a similar number of lines in my local shop, where I NEVER win anything,

I keep my credit card in my pocket now & concentrate on our Irish Lottery

Good luck, Mate, with your investment :thumbsup:

Thought you were gonna say you won the jackpot, I was gonna ask for a turbo conversion for being your best mate.

lol Jappy if i ever win the jackpot on anything you can have your turbo haha its a roll over to £89 million next week, still 7and a half mill tonigt wouldn't make me sad haha

lol Jappy if i ever win the jackpot on anything you can have your turbo haha its a roll over to £89 million next week, still 7and a half mill tonigt wouldn't make me sad haha

89 million!!! :o

i would be happy with 89 quid!!!!

LOL would tide me through till pay day haha

don't think i won owt last night :(

I know that I didn't :crybaby:

Isn't the 1st Monday in May a Bank Holiday across most of Europe ? Isn't it a coincidence ? how the Euromillions is @ Euro 100 million in time for it ?

Our much smaller Irish Lottery hit , I think, Euro 14 million in time for the Easter weekend :o & hasn't been won since, so will be about Euro 5 million in time for next weekend.

The draw is live & someone has it on video, showing the number 8 ( for example ) rolling down the chute. It wasn't among the 6 numbers drawn & they deny that it ever happened. :angry:

Lotteries have been fixed since they were 1st thought up, in Italy , I think, 100s of years ago.

Doesn't stop me having a go :lol: "If you aren't in, you can't win & if you are, you can't win either" :wacko:

Good luck, Gaz, & anyone else who is trying. I will knock the dust off the credit card & give it a go :rolleyes:

I have given it a couple of goes this week!....................feeling lucky :thumbsup:

I went to the on line site which I posted about on 25th April to do a few lines of Euromillions, last night @ about 10 pm. I couldn't access that particular draw & couldn't understand it, coz I'd often done it with an hour to spare. I contacted them via the site e-mail facility, asking what was wrong. This morning I received the following........

Dear Victor,

Thank you for using our services at theLotter.com - the Global Lottery Service.

Due to local holidays, the EuroMillions Office closed early. Therefore, the draw was closed prior to usual closing time.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and wish you the best of luck in future lotteries.

Thank you for your understanding,

Customer Service Team

theLotter.com

The fates are against me :crybaby: I know I was going to win :censor:

• 2 weeks later...

Would somebody pass the Aspirin, please ? I've got a sudden headache :crybaby:

If anyone wins, PM me & I'll be over :yahoo:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

its like £100000million pound this week, might take a trek to my local spar and put a ticket on

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links