Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Swine/pig Flu

Bizarra

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• Raistlin

• balli hi

• JappyBeast

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Quality :thumbsup::lol:

An absolute classic :thumbsup: .....................where do you find them?

So good that I tracked it down on youtube & e-mailed the link to several friends :thumbsup:

I think I have swine flu!!!

I have come out in Rashers!!!! :lol:

I phoned the swine flu helpline and it was all crackling :lol:

sorry just a few of the bad jokes circulating lol

LoL , I'm surprised the doctor did'nt prescribe oinkment ( sorry ) i went to the docters the other day and asked if he could give me something for wind.... he gave me a kite ! ( sorry again )

EDIT : Regarding my first post , ( i am being serious now ) i have just read a headline that states : FLU : BRITAIN ORDERS 32M PROTECTIVE FACE MASKS , death toll hits 152 and 40% are at risk here , health experts fear that as many as 4 in 10 people could catch swine flu if britain is hit by a pandemic.... IMO though , its still a big IF

:lol: quality jokes :lol:

EDIT : Regarding my first post , ( i am being serious now ) i have just read a headline that states : FLU : BRITAIN ORDERS 32M PROTECTIVE FACE MASKS ,

At least Michael Jackson will be able to go to the shops without looking such a dik !

EDIT : Regarding my first post , ( i am being serious now ) i have just read a headline that states : FLU : BRITAIN ORDERS 32M PROTECTIVE FACE MASKS ,

At least Michael Jackson will be able to go to the shops without looking such a dik !

And we are supplying these masks!!

We have a Swine Flu section at work at the moment. This whole thing is a joke.

Would people be that stupid ???????????!

More HeadlinesIreland Headlines

Warning regarding online swine flu medicines

07/05/2009 - 13:59:31

Health watchdogs today warned people worried about swine flu not to buy medicine online over safety fears.

The Irish Medicines Board said there can be no guarantees of the quality of anti-viral drugs sold over the internet.

Interpol has further warned three quarters of spam emails floating around cyberspace are linked to drugs and treatments for the potentially deadly H1N1 influenza A.

Pat O’Mahony, IMB chief executive, said buying pills from the web could do more harm than good.

“There is a real danger to consumers if sub-standard anti-viral medications are taken as a preventative measure as it could actually build up a resistance to the genuine drug, which may not work later if required,” he said.

“The Government has stockpiled anti-viral medicines to treat the number of cases that might be expected during a flu pandemic and there is no benefit to people to seek to access these unauthorised medicines – in fact could potentially cause more harm.”

The IMB also said Interpol has warned hundreds of new internet pages are being set up linked to treatments, drugs and medicines for swine flu.

“We would strongly urge consumers not to purchase these medicines or indeed any medicines online,” Mr O’Mahony said.

“The real risk to people’s health is that consumers could be taking a medicine that could harm them given the dubious nature of their content and potential serious interaction with other medicines that they may be on.”

IMB officials have also been tasked to monitor and investigate the illegal supply of prescription only drugs over the internet and the illegal importation of recognised medicines, Tamiflu and Relenza.

Ireland was last night given the all-clear for swine flu after the only person to contract the virus made a full recovery.

Chief Medical Officer Dr Tony Holohan said the period of infection has expired for the man, who was diagnosed after he returned from a holiday in Mexico.

Irish | World | Business | Weather | On this day | Week in View

It all seems to have gone off the boil :lol: False alarm :rolleyes:

I've done my best to help by eating roast pork, rashers & sausages @ every opportunity :D :eat:

The adapted Pooh Bear & Piglet card was brilliant :thumbsup: I must have received it from half a dozen friends & certainly circulated the 1st one I got :lol2:

I've done my best to help by eating roast pork, rashers & sausages @ every opportunity :D :eat:

The adapted Pooh Bear & Piglet card was brilliant :thumbsup: I must have received it from half a dozen friends & certainly circulated the 1st one I got :lol2:

Wait till Winter, We will all be dead before Christmas....... We're doomed :crybaby:

Wait till Winter, We will all be dead before Christmas....... We're doomed :crybaby:

Ok, In that case I will bestow all my worldly goods upon you :death: :lol2: & NO :nono: you can't collect them in advance ;)

Have we really got that long?? :P ;) :lol:

If Raistlin has foreseen it , then it is so :hokus-pokus: :crybaby: He has powers that mere mortals cannot even dream of :fear:

If Raistlin has foreseen it , then it is so :hokus-pokus: :crybaby: He has powers that mere mortals cannot even dream of :fear:

Then I had better spend some of my money then :P ;) :lol:

I see that you have ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I see that you have ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

All in a very worthy cause :thumbsup:

There is an e-mail doing the rounds - purportedly emanating from The Department of Health - which is causing alarm and distress in many areas, by suggesting that the so-called "Swine Flu" may possibly be passed on or contracted by eating tinned pork luncheon meat.

Please ignore it - it's just SPAM...

:lol:

There is an e-mail doing the rounds - purportedly emanating from The Department of Health - which is causing alarm and distress in many areas, by suggesting that the so-called "Swine Flu" may possibly be passed on or contracted by eating tinned pork luncheon meat.

Groooooooannnn ! :thumbsup::laughing: :lol2:

And you used to complain about my jokes :D

And you used to complain about my jokes :D

Bet you smiled and have emailed it to your friends?!!

I thought about putting it as a txt message. But the moment passed!!!

Notice how swine flu is now no longer in the headlines!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links