Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Piccys

dawesy

heres a link to my engine pics in the gallery tried posting them with the thread but gave in

engine pics

its in the car now just got to get the gearbox on but its snowing and i dont like the cold :lol:

Looks very nice - wish my engine was as clean as that :)

Where did you get the turbo heatshield chromed? How much did it cost - mine is a bit grimey.

Very nice mate :thumbsup:

It outshines mine :lol:

Looks very nice - wish my engine was as clean as that :)

Where did you get the turbo heatshield chromed? How much did it cost - mine is a bit grimey.

place near me called nottingham platers cost about 40 quid. dont be tempted to paint it even with VHT (very hight tempratre) paint cos it still burns off.

not sure of your location but just look in the yellow pages for a local plating firm.

Looking good Lee - how much does it measure on the blingometer :P

Looking good Lee - how much does it measure on the blingometer :P

not sure bit theres always room for improvement :lol:

Well done mate, that looks fab... lucky you!!!!! Cant wait to here what it runs in the 1/4mile... any idea?

I know guessing is way off, but still....

:thumbsup: Very nice :thumbsup:

Thick block version i assume?

Whats that funky looking downpipe you got there? Doesnt look like a cat or a blit or a auzzie?

So completely forged innards i guess?

Looks like you still have a ct20b on there, is that the stage two version from your old engine or are you still going for the HKS Fensport one?

Edited:

Also i see no antilag on this one, so you doing away with that system? Or just yet to put it on.

no antilag is still there but disabled while i run her in. std crank and rods as these are strong enough for 440ish bhp in a FWD car (theyre stronger than traction :lol: )

std downpipe with a Blitz decat mate and yes the Stg2 ct20 is back on although this is for sale as i have aquired a garrett gt-28 (ct-20 is only good for about 380bhp and i want about 430bhp) and yes the block is the thick wall one as its brand new like all the internals

hope to run mid 12's or better

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links