Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Alloys

ratchet2112

Hi all,

The wife had a bid of misjudgement when driving the rav off the drive some months ago and accidently kerbed one of my front alloys quite badly, don't worry she is forgiven (sort of), it actually looks like it's been bitten off by a T-rex then spat out!

Anyway I'm on the lookout for any T180 alloys for sale-Just the one will do.

Have seen some on eBay from time to time including tyres as well, they always get lots of bids. one recently went for £365!!!

There is one on at the moment for 29.99 but it does have some minor marks so i am put off.

Any members bought one and never used it?

Cheers :drool:

Would it not be cheaper to have it repaired? :unsure:

I once had an alloy wheel reconditioned and it looked as good as new :)

Would it not be cheaper to have it repaired? :unsure:

I once had an alloy wheel reconditioned and it looked as good as new :)

Was it one of your T180's wheels, I have considered that but wondered if it would look any good. The T180's alloys have a polished steel edge which is not laquered, it is this edge that is damaged.

Hi all,

The wife had a bid of misjudgement when driving the rav off the drive some months ago and accidently kerbed one of my front alloys quite badly, don't worry she is forgiven (sort of), it actually looks like it's been bitten off by a T-rex then spat out!

Anyway I'm on the lookout for any T180 alloys for sale-Just the one will do.

Have seen some on Ebay from time to time including tyres as well, they always get lots of bids. one recently went for £365!!!

There is one on at the moment for 29.99 but it does have some minor marks so i am put off.

Any members bought one and never used it?

Cheers :drool:

If you can get that wheel anything near the price it will be a bargain! The last T180 wheel and worn/flat tyre went for nearer £200

New wheel (retail) price and new tyre, plus steel runflat item plus TPMS valve is well over £600 so it is worth getting and having it re-furbished aand keep your damaged one as a spare.

Guy

The one at £365 was absolutely brand new and the tyre labels were still on the tyre, it had never been on a car, only carried as a spare - at the price it was a good buy.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links