Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Im Back

xX Debi Xx

....why does it say on the main screen that whats her name is posting but its you Steve :o

Sorry Gaz but I am unsure what you mean :unsure:

Does it suggest that someone else appears to be posting as me, if so it might be worth mentioning it to a mod :huh:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Bizarra

• Phoenix999

• Red Yaris 54

no its you posting but the forum tells me it is xX Debi Xx posting

:lol: I think that you need to go and lie down in a darkened room Gaz and give your brain (and your computer) a bit of a rest :P ;) :)

xXDebiXx............I am not quite as bad as these reprobates make me out to be :rolleyes: ;)

no its you posting but the forum tells me it is xX Debi Xx posting

:lol: I think that you need to go and lie down in a darkened room Gaz and give your brain (and your computer) a bit of a rest :P ;) :)

xXDebiXx............I am not quite as bad as these reprobates make me out to be :rolleyes: ;)

must admit you cant be that bad as you have a Yaris B)

must admit you cant be that bad as you have a Yaris B)

He's getting shot of it though - Hitler started out the same way !

Debi.... he really is, in fact he is worse than we make out :wacko:

:unsure: well thanks for warning me guys :lol:

:unsure: well thanks for warning me guys :lol:

Take no notice of them Debi :angel:

Debi.... to have caution is to be safe. Our Red Yaris can be a real naughty boy with the ladies, be careful as he can be oh so cheeky :yes:

Debi.... to have caution is to be safe. Our Red Yaris can be a real naughty boy with the ladies, be careful as he can be oh so cheeky :yes:

Well!...............................whatever can I say to that?......................I am SO hurt by your comments Steve :P ;) :lol::crybaby:

Well!...............................whatever can I say to that?......................I am SO hurt by your comments Steve :P ;) :lol::crybaby:

Actually, I'd take that as a compliment :lol::angel_not::naughty:

Actually, I'd take that as a compliment :lol::angel_not::naughty:

But I do Victor.........................I have never had any complaints from my lady friends :P ;) :lol:

Steve, we all know your reputation and we are all so jealous :yes::huh:

Steve, we all know your reputation and we are all so jealous :yes::huh:

I dont think you do so bad for yourself...............after all the ladies just love a muscular fireman sliding down his pole :P :lol:

Just thought of a peculiar observation :g:

Bibbs announced his return a couple? of weeks ago, & got a few "Welcomes" :D

Debi has just announced her return & we are now on page 3 with 40 something posts & the topic marked in red being very active. :rolleyes:

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the Pin UP Avatar, could it ? :drool:

Before anyone says anything, I have laboured for 67 years to get my qualifications as a D.O.M. :angel_not: so I am now taking full advantage of my qualifications :naughty: :lol2:

....after all the ladies just love a muscular fireman sliding down his pole :P :lol:

I don't quite know how to read that ;) :lol:

god a bit of skirt and thats how you make this the heaviest used thread of the day

Well Gaz...................It was YOU that asked Debbi to be your mum :rolleyes: :P

I have just been defending my reputation ^_^

god a bit of skirt and thats how you make this the heaviest used thread of the day

Well Gaz...................It was YOU that asked Debbi to be your mum :rolleyes: :P

Isn't that an Oedipus Complex ? :unsure: Don't think it is curable. Only solution is locking up :lol2:

yeah but that wasn't perverted, plus she isn't old enough to be my mum :(

On the plus side I got an insurance quote on a car I am looking at (all I'll say is a 2ltr turbo) for £78 a month fully comp, whereas 3rd party f&t was 88 a month lol and thats with no no claims :o

Isn't that an Oedipus Complex ?....

We don't have one of those round here but we do have a sports complex :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

We don't have one of those round here but we do have a sports complex :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

same thing - different name :naughty::lol:

lol................we have a "shopping complex" nearby :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links