Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Has The Quickest T-sport You Rek' Con

j4y-r

Santa Pod = £10 in, £25 runs.

Big it up more, come race.

And that would be £25 for unlimited runs, so extremely good value :thumbsup:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricc

• -T- Sport

• TCTSport

• Norfolk n Chance

I can use the road very well thankyou...

I figure I'll just ignore you from now on until you put your money where your mouth is and turn up at Pod.

Maybe then I'll start to respect your (currently) empty threats.

Don't you love those cockey peeps who only just bought their cars? :P

I know you guys like your strips, which only involves a gear change or too and not actual driving, but that's cool...

It's also guarenteed 100% legal, unlike road racing ;)

Private! road

I know you guys like your strips, which only involves a gear change or too and not actual driving, but that's cool...

It's also guarenteed 100% legal, unlike road racing ;)

Private! road

The only private roads even worth racing on, have some sort of motorsport affiliation, you local farmers dirt lane thats wide enough for a pram just doesnt cut it in my book ;)

I'm sure I got a few nibbles there, lol

I'm sure you'll whip my butt saturday and yes that sounds too good to miss, just paid and available to...what time?

More than happy to have you join us!

We typically meet @ around 8:30 to 9:00 @ Northampton, Im guessing as you will be coming from Peterborough youl want to meet us there. In which case we aim to be there no later than 9:30-9:45.

Youl spot my car easily, PFL Green CTS, Private Reg D12RJM. On stilts. Comedy looking thing.

(mods, i dont care my reg is there.)

Is this tread about the Quickest Car or about the person with the best Launch Technique???

If it's about the Car then my Old Van is the fastest.

Going to do a bit more weight reduction at the weekend (i'm aiming for 50KG reduction) then when i get nice dividend cheque i'll be buying my Tein Super Street.

On a different subject did anybody watch the Display of Footballing excellence that was the Mighty Burnley crush the Blunts, sorry Blades???

I was at Wembley yesterday and it was the most fantastic experience.

Bring on Btarsad Rovers!!!!!

On a different thread again anybody going to watch Oasis at Manchester next weekend? If you would like to go, PM me as i might be able to get a you in.

Standard T Sport? Me. If not sure come to Peterborough. Even you guys with your typhoons.

Confident one, we have here.

We don't like proving points on the roads, take yourself to Santapod and prove yourself there. :P

Shame I'm not going this time round. ;)

I'm sure there's a private road around Peterborough somewhere....although I would find an excuse too if I was you

even on a private road it's still not legal to race really, i wouldn't reccomend it, i made the mistake few years back of gettin in to street racing, got caught but i was very lucky and managed to keep my licence.

but in a legal race i wouldn't find an excuse to back out a race with ya!!!!! lol

Nice one Ricc, cheers

By the way, I'm taking my air filter off!! Bring it!!!!!!!!

Not entirely stock then! hahahaha.

Youve certainly just done that in this thread! haha, I hope for your sake you come through @ Pod! :P

Towey, come pod, lets do it!!

wot you reckon takin your air filter off is gonna make your car a match for my compressor!!!! ha ha ha ha!!! good one that!!!!

even if i run it in low power mode on regular unleaded, i'd still be waitin at the finish line for ya with a brew!!!

but on a serious note, wot sort of filtering are you gonna have if your takin your air filter off????

Not sure, but I hear a handful of grit launched in the direction of the inlet with no filter attached is bound to cause some HIDDEOUS piston/valve damage!

theres a reason they have the tractor scrubbing all the rubber and bits off the track in between sessions there :P

There's a lot of talk going on...... but i bet it's still only me and Ricc @ Pod this Sat :P

Its ok Gaz, if it is just me and you well get an official FASTEST Corolla thread on the go.

CTS wise, will be tight,

Corolla wise..... well... we all know the beastly vehicle that would be @ the top. DAWESEY!

Its ok Gaz, if it is just me and you well get an official FASTEST Corolla thread on the go.

CTS wise, will be tight,

Corolla wise..... well... we all know the beastly vehicle that would be @ the top. DAWESEY!

Sorry lads not gonna let that happen!

Air filter??? Who needs one of those!!!!!!!

I've been running super unleaded too.

Up until the last quarter of a tank I got up to 35.4mpg on the trip. But then caned the last quarter tank.

been running 99 minimum since i got the car. nip to silverstone prior to pod and fill up with 104ron.

Fill up?

I'm putting in an 1/8th tank of that 99RON, taking out all the seats except drivers, putting on super skinny spare tyres all round, droppin the spare, and takin off the bonnet!!! thats cold air induction, and all that with with no filter I'll rip those compressors apart!!!! lol

I'll take pics of you picking your car off the strip :lol:

Sounds... Interesting. :lol2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links