Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Old Are Cts Owners On Average

tsporttinny

24.. went to a honda dealing came out with a compressor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -T- Sport

• LAA69

• ricc

• Mr_T_Sport

24.. went to a honda dealing came out with a compressor

shaun dont lie u just turned 15 bro. haha

I am now 30, used to live in Cheshire but have now moved to North Wales, i bought my TS after selling my Corse VXR, i have to say i love the TS.

Im 39 and have driven Toyota and Honda since my first car when I was 17...a Toyota Starlet....I have had 2 starlets ...a 1.3 corolla...a 1.6 gti twincam corolla..a mk1 mr2... a honda prelude...a honda civic lsi...Then the Cts which I love

I was 21 when i bought my cts, now i'm 23.

I wanted to buy a ctr but there wasn't any grey facelifts at the moment.

Then i heard from this red cts that had some TTE parts installed +2 year warranty.

Had to buy it because it looked pretty cool and i knew that it was almost as fast as the type r.

Happy that i made that decision, because the cts i much more rare. :)

If i would've known that there was a compressor cts available, i would have bought one...

0 compressors has been sold in Finland, but it would've been possible to buy one from Germany. :)

I'm 23, I love my car, don't despise Type-R's but I'd rather ave this and.. I love Toyotas.

Also - Do you happen to have a Granite Facelift CTS?

Did I park next to you in the Stretton fox last weekend? :lol:

Edit: You live so !Removed! close to me, come visit me ffs! Haha.

nah mate got myself an 04 preface lift in black :rolleyes:

Aaaah right, I purposely parked next to it there to see if anyone would recognise it. haha...

Do you happen to venture in to Runcorn at all? Possibly with your GF?...

I've seen a Black Pre-Facelift in / near our ASDA a few times lately.

im 19 got my cts because my old bmw died so went to Toyota where the sales woman is a bit of a babe and came out with it!

34 bought it because it looked beautiful, and it was a Toyota. Unfortunately for me it drinks too much juice.

Aaaah right, I purposely parked next to it there to see if anyone would recognise it. haha...

Tend to stay around warrington where am from you would possibly see me zooming around birchwood to the asda there or around winwick road up to the m62.

where ya from ??, will keep an eye out for you did you buy your cts from bentleys in warrington by the way ?? ;)

Well as some of you know i'm an old gimma at 61, got my first Corolla when I was 19 and driven Toyotas since then. Moved on to cts from Yaris T Sport as I know a lot did, anyway still feel 19 and act like it sometimes.

Well as some of you know i'm an old gimma at 61, got my first Corolla when I was 19 and driven Toyotas since then. Moved on to cts from Yaris T Sport as I know a lot did, anyway still feel 19 and act like it sometimes.

I can vouch for that after our spirited drive near Burnley! :lol:

I'm 26 and bought mine 2 years ago after experiencing Lift on the test drive! :D

Tend to stay around warrington where am from you would possibly see me zooming around birchwood to the asda there or around winwick road up to the m62.

where ya from ??, will keep an eye out for you did you buy your cts from bentleys in warrington by the way ?? ;)

I tend to stay in Runcorn more often than not. :P

Nah - I bought my CTS from macclesfield. ;)

Im 27 soon to be 28 and im onto my second T sport. I always liked the look of them and knew they were a bit of a beast. I also went for toyotas reliability! but my pre facelift on a 03 plate thunder grey died :crybaby: , no more lift i was gutted, i was addicted so had to get another one, couldnt afford it so had to get one on the never never but its worth it. Its a facelift alsace granite on a 54 plate ,looks and handles so much better than the pre facelift. I found that the pre face lift gave bigger shocks to other unsuspecting road users tho and i loved that.

Not long been 27, trekked over to Wilmslow to pick up my T sport after trading in my little fiesta zetec S. Was really weird as the guy who ran the car business ran it from his backyard, when I arrived to pick it up he hadnt actually returned from doing something in Macclesfield so his wife invited me in for some food with the kids haha. :lol:

2 years later and i'm looking for my next T sport :)

Lift died ? It wasn't just the bolts was it ?

no had everything checked, bolts were fine but got them replaced anyway had the filter on top of the engine cleaned, so toyota thought everything was fine. The Toyota tech said it was working but i must of got used to lift, what a load of bo****ks, anyway over the next couple of weeks lift started to come back, it was getting stonger and stronger, i thought problem solved, i bought a blitz panel filter for it and some trd spark plugs were put it in when i treated her to a service even thou it had had one 5k ago, and everything worked as it should for about 2 weeks! then lift dissapeared again, took it to toyota explained everything, so he had a good look and found nothing! a little dissapointed i left the garage and hoped lift would come back once again! It never, the car started to drive really jerky it wouldnt go above 7 thousand rpm in lower gears and 5 thousand in higher ones, took it back and was basically told nothing wrong with it. So decided to get rid after spending nearly £700 and getting no where. :angry:

no had everything checked, bolts were fine but got them replaced anyway had the filter on top of the engine cleaned, so toyota thought everything was fine. The Toyota tech said it was working but i must of got used to lift, what a load of bo****ks, anyway over the next couple of weeks lift started to come back, it was getting stonger and stronger, i thought problem solved, i bought a blitz panel filter for it and some trd spark plugs were put it in when i treated her to a service even thou it had had one 5k ago, and everything worked as it should for about 2 weeks! then lift dissapeared again, took it to toyota explained everything, so he had a good look and found nothing! a little dissapointed i left the garage and hoped lift would come back once again! It never, the car started to drive really jerky it wouldnt go above 7 thousand rpm in lower gears and 5 thousand in higher ones, took it back and was basically told nothing wrong with it. So decided to get rid after spending nearly £700 and getting no where. :angry:

Hmmmmm very strange, personally i wouldn't have given up, anyway, problem solved... :thumbsup:

Hmmmmm very strange, personally i wouldn't have given up, anyway, problem solved... :thumbsup:

I really wanted to make her better, but no mechanic or anyone on here knew what else to suggest, just couldnt live without lift :drool:

Hey everyone. Im 19 and just picked my pre-facelift T sport in carlo blue .. iv wanted one for about a year now and its on the drive now but unfortunatly cant insure it for a month :( ... But anyway ill be looking forward to santa pod when the time comes :P

Hey everyone. Im 19 and just picked my pre-facelift T sport in carlo blue .. iv wanted one for about a year now and its on the drive now but unfortunatly cant insure it for a month :( ... But anyway ill be looking forward to santa pod when the time comes :P

Nice one fella and welcome to the club ... LIFT long and prosper ... :thumbsup:

I was really suprised the guy who i bought it from didnt have a clue about lift i had to show him he was holding onto his seat :lol: ..

5k rpm is way OTT for most people, thats why LIFT was never discovered ...... hope no stains were left by him.....

I didnt think it was a t-sport for a minite, then i gave it some beans which therefore resulted in a big smile :rolleyes: .. mpg was ideal compared to my bmw 316. From lester to devon used half a tank!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links