Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fensport Feedback

Toyotacelicagt4

I am in Canada looking for replacement struts for my 1991 Celica gt4 RC. Fensport.co.uk offers the replacements for a pretty good cost but they require a direct bank deposit. My bank told me to be careful with these kind of transactions because after I send the money it is gone and there is no real proof of sale or actual legal obligation to even send the parts(I have been screwed like this in the past). Fensport seems like a pretty well established,reliable company but still I would greatly appreciate any customer feedback to help me make my decision. Especially anybody from Canada who may have dealt with them before, what was your experience like?

i'm from the UK and trust them whole heartedly, they don't take kindly to crooks (long story short one of their staff was caught in the wrong and swiftly delt with) and their customer service is second to none from personal experiance.

they are even god for technical support, if you have a question thier more than happy to help over the phone.

I've used them since 2000 (MR2 based parts), very technical and helpful guys. (They have stuck gt4 drivetrain in a gen7 celica for example).

For the UK I'd trust them.

yes fensport are a very honest and reliable source. They my first port of call for any queries or parts

Fensport are a reputable company...................you should have no problems trading with them.

Shipping costs to Canada might just make the transactions a bit expensive though.

Best to contact them and ask :thumbsup:

Well thanks alot guys. Like I said, they seem very well established and I kinda figured it would be a safe bet but its always good to double check as I have dealt with some shady companies in the past. As for the shipping it was pretty expensive to Canada but even after I totaled everything up it was still about $200CAD cheaper than what the local Toyota dealer wanted ($250CADx4 for my shock absorbers!!!)... *****s

yea they also run the blitz uk site too! ive bought from there before and spoken to fensport on the phone, i would trust them.

top company, thats where i got all my conversion bits from

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links