Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Voting !

Bibbs

If you haven't GET OUT THERE !! It's your once chance to have your say!

Open till 10pm tonight, so DO IT!

(Unless you are going to vote Labour, where I'd prefer if you checked in at the local mental hospital. People like you shouldn't be out in public ;))

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Bizarra

• Red Yaris 54

• Raistlin

We are voting , here, tomorrow, & to all Irish Voters I have to say exactly what Bibbs has said :thumbsup:

I don't condemn Labour here- it depends on with whom they would join in coalition :(

Asses will be kicked, hopefully, but while the alternatives can't be any worse, can they be any better ? :ffs:

Hope to take a stroll out to the polling station this evening with my son and incorporate a visit to one of the local hostelries in the proceedings :cheers::thumbsup:

voted this morning (& it wasn't for Labour...)

I voted last week, by postal ballot ! :rolleyes:

just got back from my voting adventure. I now have the right to call them all greedy lazy sods.

Done it.........

Confession! :gun_bandana: Call the flying squad &" Men in White Coats" for good measure :lol2:

Done it.........

Confession! :gun_bandana: Call the flying squad &" Men in White Coats" for good measure :lol2:

Only so I can say you can't blame me, I voted for the Wizard Party :hokus-pokus:

Yay, you don't get to tell them what you think often. Make it count even if of is just to write 'none of the above' on it!

Topical Japanese Joke:

When was the last Election??????????????????

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

Just before Bleakfast :lol: ..................................(I'll get my coat)

(I'll get my coat)

getmecoat.gif

i havnt voted!!

had a thing come to do it by post!! but never did and it got put in the corect recycle bin this afternoon!!!

i havnt voted!!

had a thing come to do it by post!! but never did and it got put in the corect recycle bin this afternoon!!!

Don't worry Lauren :lol: Just put ALL Politicians in the correct rubbish bins, too :crazy:

I only realised it was voting day on the way to work this AM! I've seen the polling cards, but it just never registered with me. Oh well maybe next time I'll remember to get in a postal vote as I'm always too busy to go down to the polling station.

i havnt voted!!

What my lovely girlfriend said. They are as bad as each other. I have no confidence.

i havnt voted!!

What my lovely girlfriend said. They are as bad as each other. I have no confidence.

Ah.................A vote of no confidence from you then? ;) :lol:

i havnt voted!!

So you vote for an independant. Or you spoil your vote.

Not voting shows them you are happy with the way it is :rolleyes:

i havnt voted!!

It is a bit late to be telling him that now :rolleyes: The polls closed at 10:00 PM last night!

It is a bit late to be telling him that now :rolleyes: The polls closed at 10:00 PM last night!

He only told us "his loverly girlfriend" told him this at 4:10am .. nothing I can do, unless I have the facts before hand.

He only told us "his loverly girlfriend" told him this at 4:10am .. nothing I can do, unless I have the facts before hand.

Never mind..........................He will know for the next time ;) ...................You will remember to remind him? :P

To be fair people to ignorant to vote probably shouldn't be trusted with one.

I remember one forum a few people saying "I voted labour as I think they are going to win" as if it was a !Removed! prize draw if you picked the "winner".

In my opinion they should have been sterilised on the spot, and branded "unfit for pro-creation"

Am just back from doing my bit, here in Ireland today. 3 different ballot sheets for 3 elections :o

If you don't vote you have no right to complain :D

I'm glad it is over, coz for the past month, every time I went into the Hall there were more flyers on the floor. I wonder do they seriously think that anyone reads them thoroughly or at all. I must have filled a green recycle bin with them :ffs:

It would have been easier to have put the Green Bin @ the front door & marked it "flyers" :lol2:

i havnt voted!!

no voting shows two things!!

1) i am lazy!!!

2) i dont really understand!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links