Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

96 Rav4.1 Info

s burrow

Good morning,

I have just purchased a "cheap banger" for the mrs but are so happy how good a little car it is.

Its a 96 3 door GX with 120,000 miles on clock. should last ages yet!!!

However there is no owners manual with it so just need a liitle bit of info if anyone can help?

Can the rear seats be removed completley?

What size where the original tyres? because whats on it now look massive!!

Is there anything else I need to know such as what to look out for etc?????

This is currently our third Toyota, with the other 2 being purchased new from dealer, and my first step in the cheap run a bout market!

Thanks for your time

Steve

Can the rear seats be removed completley? - The seats were fitted to be able to hinge forward and a stay holds them up. On my 1994 model, the seats can come out by removing the 2 front bolts/anchorages on each seat - easy enough as they are easy to get to.

What size where the original tyres? because whats on it now look massive!! > 215/70 x 16 was the norm although some have 235 fitted.

Is there anything else I need to know such as what to look out for etc????? - The cam belt needs changed very 60k miles approx so worth checking. An MOT test will discover whether the suspension bushes are sloppy. Other than that, its a reliable car.

This is currently our third Toyota, with the other 2 being purchased new from dealer, and my first step in the cheap run a bout market!

Thanks for your time

Steve

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links