Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I May Be In With A Shout Here

RossGCX

Well I went into town today to get some things I went into Tescos to get some drink for Skerries next week went to pay and I went to the till which had a nice girl on anyway I loaded up the drink and she said "Hi I like your T shirt" I was like oh thanks that broke the Ice and we got talking ect she asked if I was having a party but I said no its for Skerries next week it will be neededI payed and she said tell be how you got on it SkerriesI was like yeah ok.Hopefuly she will be working next weekend because I will be going to talk to her because she seemed a very nice person I may even ask her if should would like to come out for a drink?Should I?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RossGCX

• Bizarra

• Red Yaris 54

• reece

Well I went into town today to get some things I went into Tescos to get some drink for Skerries next week went to pay and I went to the till which had a nice girl on anyway I loaded up the drink and she said "Hi I like your T shirt" I was like oh thanks that broke the Ice and we got talking ect she asked if I was having a party but I said no its for Skerries next week it will be neededI payed and she said tell be how you got on it SkerriesI was like yeah ok.Hopefuly she will be working next weekend because I will be going to talk to her because she seemed a very nice person I may even ask her if should would like to come out for a drink?Should I?

I have to agree but im no romeo :lol::lol:

Get in there man.... be polite, try a little 'decent' humour and ask her opinions and what she likes :yes: Make sure you show 'real' interest in her :thumbsup:

Ask her out and ask what time she would like you to meet her.... go for it and good luck :toast:

I am polite and I was having a little humor with her and we very talking like a good un

I am polite and I was having a little humor with her and we very talking like a good un

To me it sounds like you are doing the right things :thumbsup:

Go back... buy shedloads of condoms and then ask if she's free ;)

:lol:

Maybe not the best idea :D

Seriously, what? :huh:

I didn't understand a word of that. :lol:

Maybe not the best idea :D

Is this where i'm going wrong? :huh:

Definitely in with a good chance :D I'd go back & report as requested & take it gently from there.

You must have very polite & patient queues in your Tesco :rolleyes:

I understood it, just, but still have no idea what 'Skerries' means :unsure:

I understood it, just, but still have no idea what 'Skerries' means :unsure:

Intrigued by this i googled skerries shetland, and it apears to be three small islands off shetland with 76 inhabitants, so not much competition for our would be romeo :thumbsup: However i may be totally wrong, for which i apologise, anyway good luck mate hope it works out, :yes:

http://www.shetland-heritage.co.uk/brochur...ut_the_area.htm

Ouch !!!!!!! :(

The Skerries 100 motorbike race is run on the 1st weekend in July every year :scooter:

Skerries is a town, smaller & MUCH inferior to Balbriggan, which we have to permit to exist 4 miles south of us on the Dublin Coast.

The love/hate relationship goes back centuries, to when there used be a gate on the road, which Balbriggan people weren't allowed to pass.

The inhabitants are known as "Skerries Goats" as they supposedly ate St. Patrick's goat in the 5th Century. We have long memories :D

Seriously, I'm surprised that it is unknown, as several top riders compete each year. :thumbsup:

In my biking days, I was in the pits in full leathers, & several urchins came asking for my Autograph :rolleyes: Now, who can disappoint a child :lol2: :naughty:

Ps :lol: Apologies to any Skerries peole reading this :( I was only joking & you can't help being "All fur Coats & no knickers" :lol2:

Seriously now, Any of you whom I know are ok :thumbsup:

Ps :lol: Apologies to any Skerries peole reading this :( I was only joking & you can't help being "All fur Coats & no knickers" :lol2:

They will be upset now you have called them peole

:oops:

:oops:

Lucky you didn't put a S at the end :lol:

Nowt happened yet something should tomorrow.

Play it cool and carefully.... make sure you are polite and all should go nicely :yes:

Good luck :thumbsup:

Play it cool and carefully.... make sure you are polite and all should go nicely :yes:

Good luck :thumbsup:

Good for Tesco's profit margins, anyway :lol2:

Why not wait outside near the shop and when she finishes work pull up and ask her if she wants a lift home wont hurt to try!

Why not wait outside near the shop and when she finishes work pull up and ask her if she wants a lift home wont hurt to try!

Ahh, but whose home ?????? :naughty: :lol2:

I went back into Tescos to my disappointment she was not there damn so I went and ordered a curry driving past I saw her with her friends waiting for the bus I dont think she saw me but I saw her in all her beauty and I found out another thing I think she went on the Hillswick bus so I have a rough idea where she lives.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links