Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I May Be In With A Shout Here

RossGCX

Nowt happened yet something should tomorrow.
Why not wait outside near the shop and when she finishes work pull up and ask her if she wants a lift home wont hurt to try!

:eek: If you were an attractive young girl, would you get in the car of a total random strange man?................I think that he needs to be more subtle than that :thumbsup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RossGCX

• Bizarra

• Red Yaris 54

• reece

I honestly cant stop thinking about her now I come to think of it I rember one of the other girls that works there kept looking at me when I was talking to Clair today I wonder what Clair has been saying BTW her Name is Clair

This is lovely :angel:

I am quite serious. I just hope it has a fairy tale ending :lol:

Makes me wish I was eligible to be on the hunt again :crybaby:

Keep us posted. I promise I'll lay off the smart remarks :yes::thumbsup:

Then tell her.... tell her that she is all you are thinking about ;)

I almost gave her my number but I chickened out at the last min :unsure:

Next time you see her go up to her and ask if she would like to go out some time as you think she is really nice and you would like to get to know her better.

Bite the bullet and just do it!

If you don’t shoot you don’t score! At least it will put you out of your misery and you will know there and then if she likes you.

She works in Tesco’s yeah? Every Little Helps! :lol:

Its backfired take a look http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Memb...umId=9013904178 her with her BF :o

Well, if she prefers a bloke in a skirt, maybe you're barking up the wrong tree. :D

Still. You've got the photos. Just print 'em out, cut out the TV, stick your own pic in it's place. Job done. B)

I am a little unhappy now :wub:

How do you know its her boyfriend and also that was last year, she may be single again.

Bit tiny isn’t he! She has to take her shoes off and she’s still taller :lol:

Its backfired take a look http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Memb...umId=9013904178 her with her BF :o

Now might be time to review your options, and start looking elsewhere for love................(Somerfield, Sainsburys :lol: )

I doubt if she (or her boyfriend) would be too impressed with you for posting a link to their photos on here without their knowledge.

I doubt if she (or her boyfriend) would be too impressed with you for posting a link to their photos on here.

Its in the public domain then its fair game.

I doubt if she (or her boyfriend) would be too impressed with you for posting a link to their photos on here.

Its in the public domain then its fair game.

It may be "Fair Game" in your opinion Reece.......................but it is impolite and wrong to do it without letting the subject know.

You would not like it if your photographs were posted on here without you knowledge or permission.......Would you? ;)

It may be "Fair Game" in your opinion Reece.......................but it is impolite and wrong to do it without letting the subject know.

You would not like it if your photographs were posted on here without you knowledge or permission.......Would you? ;)

If you put your photograph on the World Wide Web then expect it to pop up on any PC and be stored on any hard drive in the world. Once it’s public then you relinquish any rights to it use as this kid found out...

LOL :lol:

......and start looking elsewhere for love................(Somerfield, Sainsburys :lol: )

I think the Co-Op is doing a 'buy one, get one free'. :P

Guys I really have lost interest this has killed me :unsure: dont think I am bothered with it now.

Guys I really have lost interest this has killed me :unsure: dont think I am bothered with it now.

There will be other chances for romance...........believe me ;)

You must move on with your life :thumbsup:

I am polite and I was having a little humor with her and we very talking like a good un

Problem is she was also being polite and you took it as a green light. Good job you didn’t ask as it would have been very awkward for you.

There is no harm at all in asking her if she would like to go for a coffee or a snack. She can only say no, politely & explain.

You have seen one Photo of her with a man in full Scottish ceremonial regalia, that is all. You don't know anything about the relationship, whether he possibly is her brother or cousin, etc, at a family ceremony- wedding etc.

The photo tells you nothing, except that we all agree that she is extremely pretty. If you hadn't seen it , you would have plucked up courage & asked her.

DO IT, or you may miss out on a life changing event. If she refuses, accept it & move on

:oops: Done it again :blush: I didn't read the full photo caption ! I was right, it was a photo at a Wedding :thumbsup:

So, he asked her to partner him at a wedding ? So what ? She doesn't have any rings on her left hand :yes:

Advice is still as above :D

I went back today she was not there I was going to give her may number.But I was driving around and a girl I have noticed giving me the eye was staring at me I was embarrassed I dont know who she is but she is lovely petite,black hair and cute :rolleyes:

No offence mate but you're coming across as a little bit desperate :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links