Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seo Front Splitter

Froston

Is that the Booster Tuning one (www.boostertuning.com)

yes it is the booster tuning one, i have it, it cost me £150 for the front and £150 for the back, is very easy to fit and is a very good solid fit, the uk dealer is in nottingham and is called upauto.co.uk , ordering takes about 3 months as they put batches of oreders through but i found them to be very reliable. it may seem expensive but booster do make quality products.

ah thats cool thanks guys.

paseo GT4, im guessin the sweet blue paseo in your avatar is urs. :drool: whered'you u get the skirts and GT4spoiler from?

oh - and how do you fit it? im guessing it involves drilling? does it come with fitting instructons?

Oooooh, those are my TSW venoms on that seo. yummy :P

Thought J was the only one obsessed with those rims!!! :P

ah thats cool thanks guys.

paseo GT4, im guessin the sweet blue paseo in your avatar is urs.  :drool:  whered'you u get the skirts and the GT4 spoiler from?

oh - and how do you fit it? im guessing it involves drilling? does it come with fitting instructons?

Well... anyone?

PaseoGT4 I'd love to see more pics of ur ride? :drool: Got a site i can see em at? :hokus-pokus:

oh yeh thats cool - except paseoGT4's blue seo doesnt have an alu wing/spoiler like that but his signature says it is :( ;) <_< :unsure::huh:

I could be wrong, but I believe that GT4's spoiler is a booster spoiler specifically made for the seo as a direct application. check this site: http://www.boostertuning.com/ The one I posted is the generic "GT-4 Style."

a great site for links is www.toyota-paseo.de I hope you speak German, tho! :D :P

The pic in the avatar is mine

spoiler is a universal one, the booster one is similar but more square, mine was very difficult to fit

sides skirts are custom and a complete pain to fit, had to fabricate brackets, cut the skirts and then fibreglass the gaps and the end caps

front and rears are from booster and very easy to fit

my recomendation dont get universal parts unless u have a workshop, a lot of patience and a lot of time to fit them

if u want an easy option go for the booster stuff it is easy to fit, is good quality and a very good fit, Ive fitted a lot of kits and booster is the easiest i have ever worked with, i should get commision for this

post-47-1075750940.jpg

Um i could be wrong but i think its:

£615 for front lip, skirts, rear lip and type-r spoiler.

^ What floats my boat! ^ B)

plus an extra £150 for them to prepare (grey primer and surface clean) the lot?

So a total for all that of £765 for front lip, skirts, rear lip, type-r spoiler ALL prepared.

Is that right? :unsure::blink:

If i got the booster tuning kit and had -40mm springs would i still be able to get over speed bumps. It does look like i'd have enough ground clearance but does anyone know from experience... PaseoGT4? B)

I ask cos the area around my college contains 7 speed humps!!!!!!!

Thanks. Frost :thumbsup:

mines on 15s and not lowered, and it doesnt sit much off the ground I have bust them twice in pot holes, but mine arnt booster ones, mine are lower,

on 17s lowered it probably will sit at the same height but dont quote me

my advice fit the kit 1st then lower it

dont bother with the prep work, whoevers painting them can do that and probably wont charge u any extra, they are not as bad as the guys at upauto say they are, well compared to other kits ive fitted, the finish is good, they are sort of primed already anyway, so really dont spend the extra on the prep work.

ah thats cool, cheers for that advice paseogt4,

£615 is all i'll be payin out then!

um... WAH!! I jus saw at the bottom it says excluding VAT! Daammnn! so thats... um... £724

What about delivery? How much will that cost??

OOh! - and how much did your bodyshop charge for fitting + spraying etc?

Thanks. Frost.

Hey i got the spoiler on my paseo from booster, it looks amazing, i went and picked mine up from upauto so i didnt have to pay any postage, they are based in nottingham which is only like a 40 min drive for me.

this is what my car looks like with the spoiler on

paseows.jpg

i get no end of people asking me what it is, and now i have the spoiler on i get people asking me if its some strange kinda supra lol B)

lol, that TRD Badge is cool! I want one!

:thumbsup:

GT4 how is your spoiler different to cheeky rick's?

From the side view I think the top part of cheeky rick's spoiler looks a bit wide :- isnt a type-r one a bit thinner at the top?

dunno wat the difference his, but his looks like a lot better fit

cheeky rick - was it easy to fit your spoiler? or did u get it fitted by someone? if so how much did it cost? and is it easy to connect the brake light?

thanks. frost :thumbsup:

i will fit the booster kit and resprary the whole car (same colour only) for about £650, this will include any minor repairs to the body work. If you want just the kit fitted and painted, I will price it up for u.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links