Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Concept Cars

balli hi

Some beautiful cars , the only ones with any future though are the hybrids or fully electric like the volt , petrol prices will only rise again and people (the majority) are looking for fuel efficient cars now , even in the sports cars now many manufacturers are working on hybrid(Lamborgini and Ferrari) or fully electric(Tesla), it is the future (just my opinion). :) I think very soon there will be production cars easily passing the 100mpg mark and electric cars with a range of 300-400 miles on a charge , the Chevy Volt is almost there if GM can stay in business long enough to make it. Diesel hybrid would be another big step forward , Im guessing if there were one it would easily pass the 100 mpg mark.

Like Daron pointed out, some very distinctive looking cars conceived there. Makes it all the more surprising that most cars on the road are a bit boring looking !

I think the American cars in the vids seem to be having a small competition between themselves on who can make the ugliest front end of a car though !.

Like Daron pointed out, some very distinctive looking cars conceived there. Makes it all the more surprising that most cars on the road are a bit boring looking !

I think the American cars in the vids seem to be having a small competition between themselves on who can make the ugliest front end of a car though !.

Boro Sera have you also noticed that almost all the cars are updates of past glory models , has the world become so dull that we can't find any new ideas , everthing is repeats and re-makes which usually don't live up to the original , have we really run out of new ideas ?

American cars although generally badly built and about as economical as a Jet Fighter had some real character in the old body styles , unfortunately they could only go fast in straight lines as Americans only recently discovered what bends and roundabouts were and forget trying to stop :D

The new Dodge Charger for instance is horrendous looking although the new Camaro looks great , I think the American market is in for some huge changes , gone are the big V8's and V10's , 21st century America is gonna be looking at fuel efficient engines , which doesn't mean no power , some of the diesel engines available today would run rings round some of those big V8's both in performance and efficiency.

A couple of years back I got a promotional DVD of the design, construction and public launch of the Toyota Australia Sportivo concept. Apart from the styling aspect it also showcased a myriad of ideas for user controls etc. Unfortunately from the videos in Balli Hi's first post you can't tell what other innovations are incorporated in the concepts.

Looks fantastic though ( IMO )

DCP_6659.JPG

Could'nt agree more about the comments on american cars ..... just wondering if anyone else spotted the Audi RSQ , in concept cars part 2 ? , have another look its definately the car that Will Smith drives in i -robot . http://www.dreamcar.co.uk/photo/fullsize/1...Concept-005.jpg

th_Audi-RSQ-Concept-005.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links