Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Mudflaps + Runflats

NI T180

This is my first post so hi to you all !!!

Recently got Rav serviced at local dealer and needed mudflaps to front and rear but i have two different sizes on the rear- a large size on rear offside and a smaller size - same as the front- on rear drivers side. I am thinking it must be due to the exhaust pipe but its a bit odd looking. Any thoughts guys.

Also 2 new runflats fitted @ £120.00 each+vat + £17+vat for fitting - well pleased with that :D

Anyway a great car and love the gagets but too much road noise and a little unrefined at low speed or around town. Looking foward to any replys :eek:

Welcome to the club.

The T180 guys will comment about the noises but I can assure you the mudflaps are normal and yes they do look odd but you will soon forget about them. I think it is a Toyota over precaution to stop them being sued if one were to catch fire from the exhaust!

Welcome to the club.

The T180 guys will comment about the noises but I can assure you the mudflaps are normal and yes they do look odd but you will soon forget about them. I think it is a Toyota over precaution to stop them being sued if one were to catch fire from the exhaust!

Just had a quick look at mine and they are as said, odd sizes on rear, never noticed until now!

I do think tyres are a little harsh/hard but this might be offset by good mileage.

On my old Sierra 2.9 4x4 I only got 20,000 miles per set.

Guy

Welcome to the club.

Just had a quick look at mine and they are as said, odd sizes on rear, never noticed until now!

I do think tyres are a little harsh/hard but this might be offset by good mileage.

On my old Sierra 2.9 4x4 I only got 20,000 miles per set.

Guy

This is my first post so hi to you all !!!

Recently got Rav serviced at local dealer and needed mudflaps to front and rear but i have two different sizes on the rear- a large size on rear offside and a smaller size - same as the front- on rear drivers side. I am thinking it must be due to the exhaust pipe but its a bit odd looking. Any thoughts guys.

Also 2 new runflats fitted @ £120.00 each+vat + £17+vat for fitting - well pleased with that :D

Anyway a great car and love the gagets but too much road noise and a little unrefined at low speed or around town. Looking foward to any replys :eek:

The odd mudflaps match the asymmetric lower rear door moulding. Can't say I notice it when driving though.................

Probably reduces drag a bit and saves more fuel than magnets though ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links