Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Project 'rolla

andycam06

Having finally of come home and had a look through your thread, your car is nicely set up, I like the new exhaust system you got the tail pipes are alot nicer than the other ones.

What future plans you got for it?

sell it :P

na, cheers lad, yea i got a stainless from the cat back, yea i think the tips suit and fill the bumper much better thanks.

m, well, hoping for a remap soon enough, not too sure, 1 step at a time, need to get the car cleaned up first, and get this bloddy valve sorted :crybaby:

Well I know somebody selling a tuning kit... your diesel was the 2 litre varient right?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andycam06

• KPARRIS-JONES

• ricc

• noedel

Having finally of come home and had a look through your thread, your car is nicely set up, I like the new exhaust system you got the tail pipes are alot nicer than the other ones.

na, cheers lad, yea i got a stainless from the cat back, yea i think the tips suit and fill the bumper much better thanks.

m, well, hoping for a remap soon enough, not too sure, 1 step at a time, need to get the car cleaned up first, and get this bloddy valve sorted :crybaby:

I hope it was me who influenced you to get it remapped!! :yahoo: You won't regret it! :rolleyes:

Well I know somebody selling a tuning kit... your diesel was the 2 litre varient right?

na lad, only the 1.4 iam afraid, would love to drop a T180 in but that is just a dream, a wet dreamm :P

I hope it was me who influenced you to get it remapped!! :yahoo: You won't regret it! :rolleyes:

well yes, but if only yould get it dynoed or i could take it for a rip and see what the gain is like, do you know if its any harder on fuel ?

hey theres a dyno day being organised on another forum iam on in kildare, you should come up so i can see what shes putting out, would only be a good 2 hour drive, 2.30 max

hey theres a dyno day being organised on another forum iam on in kildare, you should come up so i can see what shes putting out, would only be a good 2 hour drive, 2.30 max

Its gona be harder on fuel for the first few weeks as you will be playing with the new power and acceleration:lol: Now that ive calmed down im still getting 600 miles to a tank and thats not grandad driving either :rolleyes: PM me details of the meet and i'll see if I can make it, thanks :thumbsup:

Really like the car looks very different, best colour too lol.

Yup ill toast to that... best different colour any day... will post pics of mine when it gets a clean

Yup ill toast to that... best different colour any day... will post pics of mine when it gets a clean

haha, sooooo true :thumbsup: , cheers, going to put up some pics of the exhaust, not great pics and it looks manky but iam putting them up anyway

• 1 month later...

right lads well as i said got the car dynoed today, here are a few pics and a video :thumbsup:

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0026-1.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0030-1.jpg

cant decide weather to go for a chip or remap ?

that will pretty much be it

have to try and dress up the engine bay a bit as she is going into alot of shows over the coming months

hi mate ,car is looking good tbf! where did u get the twin pipe from?? i gota t sport and was looking for a pipe same as urs, wat sort of price did u pay? cheers .

hi mate ,car is looking good tbf! where did u get the twin pipe from?? i gota t sport and was looking for a pipe same as urs, wat sort of price did u pay? cheers .

sorry lad but first off iam from ireland, second mine is diesel and third she is a stright through.

but as for price it cost me €315, its s/s catback, not sure of diametre, ild say 2 and half inches then the tailpipes with built in silencers

if your looking for a price for an exhaust ask bridges as he just got the same sort of set up as mine to look like a compressor tailend :thumbsup:

i tried taking pic of the print out but it aint coming out clear at all, so.....

100.7 hp

166.8 lb ft torque

and also talking to him about a tuning box :D

iam well impressed with the figures as standard is 90 hp and 140 torque B)

Sorry for my previous post on my own topic about this :P

What performance mods u got on it?

Nice result!

thats the weird thing lad, ia dont really have anything.

it has a stainless steel pipe from cat back with the twin exit and larger diametre pipe, thats it :huh:

but the lad doing it reconed that with the bigger, freer exhaust that thats where the gains must be coming from.

oh and thats not a center box or silencer.......its nothing, theres nothing in it, empty ???????

• 3 weeks later...

well, gave the car a clean a couple of weeks ago and decided to get a few pics, and a few of the exhaust finally, the pics of the exhaust are not great quality but here yous go :thumbsup:

IMAG0004-1.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022-1.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024-1.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032-1.jpg

Nice pics dude!

Didn't u had problems placing that left exhaust?

I mean, isn't your 5th wheel taking too much space?

Grtz

Nice pics dude!

Didn't u had problems placing that left exhaust?

I mean, isn't your 5th wheel taking too much space?

Grtz

cheers lad, no, no hassle with fitting the exhaust, if you look at the 4th last picture you see straight up the underside of the car, the pipe is split and brought across well before the hole for spare wheel, hard to see i know but the thing at the very top of that pic is the base for the spare tyre :thumbsup:

hows your car getting on ?

Mine's resting abit :P

Got the 2 x 20mm spacers today, tried to fit them myself, but i have to remove brake calipers and stuff.

Never done that before, so i made one appointment at the tuning shop to install them, for my own safety :P

The 19th of hune they will be on.

Hopefully the arches will already be rolled then :lol:

Grtz

Mine's resting abit :P

Got the 2 x 20mm spacers today, tried to fit them myself, but i have to remove brake calipers and stuff.

Never done that before, so i made one appointment at the tuning shop to install them, for my own safety :P

The 19th of hune they will be on.

Hopefully the arches will already be rolled then :lol:

Grtz

waw, 19th june is a good bit away, dont think there is much to be rolled of the arch is there ?

what sort of spacers did you get, you dont have to take of the calipers with anyones i know, the really wide ones like yours 20-30mm just bolt on to the bolts on the hub and the wheel then bolts on to the spacer....... what way is yours ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links